• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Holyland OT 8.54

Hezzer792

Reaction score
Holyland OT

We are a new server looking for players! We are using the NaxedOT software.. Our server is currently based in Sweden, but we will be upgrading it to a better and faster server if we are successful with gaining players.
We are mostly an English-speaking server, but we welcome languages/nationalities of all kind.

Current IP Address: 90.229.153.212 Port: 7171

Features:

---New, original and unique map!---
---Online 24/7---
---Active and friendly staff---
---Experience Stages---
---Starter items---
---Training Rooms---
---Working NPC's and monsters---
---Soon-to-have website/forum---
---Useful in-game commands---

Please note that we do not tolerate any sort of hacking/exploiting or advertising on our server, anyone caught doing this will be banished.

RULES:

Play fair
No hacking/cheating
Have fun!

We hope to see some new players on our server and will give some free stuff to the first people who join!

Last edited:
Bad server, power abused the moment I logged in.. I truly recommend you avoid this server

Affffffs messages like that ruin the whole thread. Now ive lost my interest to check out the server.

Not a server I enjoyed playing. I was forced to attend an event and died which resulted in losing levels..

Bad server, power abused the moment I logged in.. I truly recommend you avoid this server

I think you're mistaken... And we have updated the map with a completely new and unique one
Please come check us out, we don't force anyone to do anything... and we don't power abuse anything... where did you get that from?

Giving the server a try. It's not naxed, it's suicideot :p

Last edited:
We hope to see some new players on our server and will give some free stuff to the first people who join!

that doesn't sound good at all, you cud add more information about your server tho, exp/skills/loot rate, some screenies from the server perhaps?

Wavoz if you wanna know the exp or something more why dont u login and see it by ur self? He's not a slave lool,
Go look ur self at the ot and check it out if its good play it if its not dont:)

I know i could do that, i was just making a suggestion for making the server smoother :p probably more people would be interested in playing this server if there would be more information.

I know i could do that, i was just making a suggestion for making the server smoother :p probably more people would be interested in playing this server if there would be more information.

Well thank you for the advice, I appreciate it ;)

NOOOB OT, GM SUXXX!!!
22:07 Admin Two: /ban Elmar Taruveer
(Y) HE FAIL!!!!!! HE Does not know how to bann so he change my acccount and password:d!

I checked it out, server owner seems to be beginner, he doesn't know how to bann players, he is lazy in mapping/scripting. For an example most of the spawns are taken from real tibia and he doesn't have higher or lower levels copied. Paladins are bit overpowered, i discovered that you can hit 600-1000 with exori con while exori san still deals about 90 damage. You can hunt "bosses" with like lvl 100 mage blocking with manarune. Found numerous bugs but nothing else comes to my mind right now lol

Back