• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Jigen.lt Real map - 9.31 - Mount/Addon bonus - 99% Uptime - Unique features

"Russian team DDoSing"
LoooooooL
I was simply pinging the server, learn2block IPs.

P.S. NICE DDoS PROTECTION BRO
Just shows how much of a no-lifer you are...
your life is so sad you try to ddos a server.. have you any friends? no? I thought so.

Last edited:
learn difference between ping and ddos idiots :S i just did it twice to see your 'protection', i'm not the one constantly doing it

learn difference between ping and ddos idiots :S i just did it twice to see your 'protection', i'm not the one constantly doing it

your under the age of 12,
and thanks for copying the advertisment here and translating it venk =)

Announcement:
The owner is currently on, and is fixing the problem, anyone who ddos'd will now be blocked [by ip] and the ddos protection will be brought up, and firewall will be increased... Linux will be now stable.
All current bug's will be fixed.. Captain bug's, etc..!

@Damon Palmos is closed.

@Wedozu no one can have 100% ddos protection and btw if u are just pinging then its not only u..

@Vendeliko Thx bro :)

@Havoc Thx for replying them when am not here >.>

@Lags.. we are trying to fix as much as possible

@Main post updated! Thx for Havoc's help.

Last edited:
About flooding server i dont know what idiot doing it and for what purposes but till tommorow it will be fixed.

Server online, now I turned up very high anti flood/dos protection. I thought I can live without them since the server first days and I thought nobody will attack it so badly as did nowadays. But because of some idiots I had to spend my busy time for upgrading security options. I am apologizing because server was offline and people who wanted to play it coudn't only because of those attacks.

Server ONLINE

Kind Regards,
Yours Erikas Kontenis

Last edited:
This is an advertisement thread, not a discussion, if you want to continue what was being previously discussed, please make a thread on Discussion

I don't recommend this server to anyone, there are better servers to choose.

This is how they advertise this server, by hacking others to get themselves some players. It seems that they can't get players to their server by honest advertising and they need to hack big servers to get players, maybe they think it sucks so they need to do that? I don't know, you guys can decide that by yourself.
Hello,

This is a small feedback, don't joke with me. This time I played only with broadcasts to earn some players that I lost. In other hand seems like protection needs little more protection.

img07032012000634.png

Kind Regards,
Erikas Kontenis

Im just telling my opinion bout this server like everyone else above me, no reason to delete this post. You make bad things in your life and those acts will affect your future, that's the way it is.

EDIT: haha :D
Umad now? Well his problem is fixed now but your's will be here forever and will be shown to everybody. And it is your own fault that we all know only this side of the story if there's even anything else to be told :)
You say that you had reason to do it? Well tell it for us too and show proofs if you accuse someone for doing something. Pictures show what really happened and anyone can write anything here and it doesn't mean it is true.
Sorry boys but I hate ppl like you so thats why Im so kind that I show them why they shouldn't join this server.

Btw posts under this are offtopic and should be removed, no discussion if you dont have anything to say bout the server itself :)

Last edited:
We made this for a reason. So, get ur facts straight please. u are just an idiot and u don't know anything about the whole story.

Last edited:
@Sonical.

Don't you noob understand that the advertisement wasn't a point of this. And don't you noob understand that you doing bad to Rohan now, you're showing that Rohan server is not security at all and everyone can hack it, I just understand that from your post.

Back