• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Land of The Brave - Real 8.54

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

I'd like this thread deleted since we moved to http://otland.net/f43/sweden-cipsoft-map-7-6-styled-8-54-a-128225/.

Land of the Brave CIP Map RPG Server
SERVER ONLINE 24/7

No donation items or privileges!
Yes it is true we do not accept any donations nor give any privileges to anyone.
EVERYONE has the exact same possibilities.
We do not charge for stupid things like premium or VIP accounts either.

Story:

Land of The Brave is a server hosted by experienced staff & it's always online.
We have been working with servers for over 7 years.
It is a low experience rated server since we never begin hosting a server unless we intend to keep it alive for a long long time.

The server computer can easily handle 500 players & the internet connection aswell.

Server:
8GB DDR3
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHZ
Connection:
100 MBit

Server Information

Server Status: Server Online
Client: http://brave.pwnz.org/LandoftheBrave.rar
Install: Tibia Client Download

Rates

• Experience rate starts at 10x but descends as you level.
  • Skill rate is low BUT slightly higher than magic rate

Spawns

The Spawn timer differs on what species of monster that your currently hunting. If you hunt lower experience monsters they will spawn faster while higher experienced monsters have slighty increased spawn time.

However this doesn't mean that at some places higher experienced monsters will spawn slow, they might spawn at the same rate as low experience places.

There is a bug right now that when you create your character you get a white page.
However this doesn't affect anything, your character is created anyway.

Last edited:
Nice, you will put your server back up :D. You always have great server! I will start to play! going to work now.. Cya in tibia later!

It doesn't have an ip, you download that client thing (its a small file) then put it in your tibia 8.54 file and you just open that exe thingo and BAM you're in :)

Great server!! I can see à few things that could be fixed.. I sent you à message with those I found .. I Will play here Great server!

Llooyd

When This server will start? Maybe we message with some teams ;S
But i think this server is easy to ping..

Maybe cause people are working / are in school.. Like me :) I am at work atm