• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

WhosXeta

Circulus Vitiosus
Reaction score
Latey

Welcome, to the opening thread of Latey 7.72. So, some of you might ask what is the significance of this Real Tibia experience over others? First of all, this server is packed with features that was significant to 7.72 and Real Tibia, with a few curve-balls that gives a nice Open Tibia spin onto the server. Another plus with this server, we are strict with our botting permission, we have no lenience towards people who cheat to get ahead of everyone else. Ultimately, 7.72 is a great version for a classic Open Tibia server, because of the great diversity of outfits, and with the unique war experience without the bots such as; aim-bots.​

• Server Information
Version: 7.72 - Link - Windows
How to log in?: Link for IP Changer - IP: latey.no-ip.org

Staff:
Johan - Server Owner
Brandon - Game Master
Sammynsc - Tutor
  • These are the only staff, there are no-one else. No-one apart of the staff will ask you about your personal details.

Last edited:
Lets just say it like this; The rates are pretty balanced according to lvls, it wont take an hour to get lvl 100 and it wont take a day to get lvl 200, u'll actually have to work for your lvls..In wars etc thats what makes the fun :) From what i hear alot of people are waiting for the server, lets see how many we get the first hour, any bets?

The description looks good to me, guess you just won one more player :)

Edit: Damn, this rlly looks like a server its been worth waiting for..

ANGEL! :D

sup my friend, kurwanator/gail/gangrel here ^^
you finally made your own ot, welldone! :D

I can already recommend this ot to everyone :p

Sweet x) Im waiting for new war's =p

Mjauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

no keeeeel miiii ur sexy br

for a moment I thought it's yet another server running on cip's stolen gameserver files

Sadly its ganna be up too Late for me, Have to wake up at 4:00am next morning, But I'll Surely try it After work, I'll bring a friend or few also

Account names that contain letters doesn't seem to work.

Back