• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

How about making a forum?
And @ Hellrage (I know you're here <33) if you start playing here could you make a custom client? since The God cant use ipchanger together with 7,72 client.

//Gail

great server, but fix the npc in darashia please, you have 2 npc's who buy armors etc, but none who sells food.

Problem with logging in, i got kicked, and i looked at players online, i see im still online but when i try to login again it says disconnected from the server...

wont recommend the server, to many crashed, to laggy and the staff isnt prepared to do anything about it!

nop i got it aswell server crashed ore something:S anyway ill start here when it comes online again. btw sammy don't post that video in your signature, its not your best movie that movie is only ue spam:S it looks good for movie but it isn't a nice pvp vid. you got better movies.

Last edited:
Sorry, about the problems. The server will come online again when the owner is online again. Then we will fix the problems, so none of these problems will happen again.

Sorry yet again for this massive problem.

For me it is 16 players online and been up for 2:38 hours, i can also log into my character's list but when im chosing the character after like 15-30 sec it says "cannot connect to the server"

Its a bit anoying =/

Ye, same!

Though I only can highly recommend this server, already saw some names of various pvp teams in the highscore, this will get really interesting :)
So those of you who love the old wars, join this server, it'll be great!

nop i got it aswell server crashed ore something:S anyway ill start here when it comes online again. btw sammy don't post that video in your signature, its not your best movie that movie is only ue spam:S it looks good for movie but it isn't a nice pvp vid. you got better movies.

What lol, its a link to my youtube account

you may better fix the freezes :S for the beginners they will think its a bad server now:S

Back