• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Ye, perhaps they can let us know what the problem is and when it will be back up again :)

How about making a forum?
And @ Hellrage (I know you're here <33) if you start playing here could you make a custom client? since The God cant use ipchanger together with 7,72 client.

//Gail

Didnt test these yet but:

Just replace it with the normal tibia.exe
Tibia.exe

Tibicam 7.72 (cant make it work for recording, only playing)
7.72_Tibicam.zip

By the way, you should post the exp stages or just "starting at 80x and ending with 4x at level ..." so people know

Last edited:
Didnt test these yet but:

Just replace it with the normal tibia.exe
Tibia.exe

Tibicam 7.72
7.72_Tibicam.zip

By the way, you should post the exp stages or just "starting at 80x and ending with 4x at level ..." so people know

thanks for making my maps disappear ;x

thanks for making my maps disappear ;x

np? you just copy paste this tibia.exe and replace the old one? You still have all the map files. (.map and .MAP)

Reporting some minor bugs:

The "King" in thais is a girl. And the stairs has the wrong sprite (only first floor stairs should have that sprite, all other floors have stairs you can look down throught)

Last edited:
20:08 Johan: The bug has been fixed, it was a faulty level door that resulted in alot of errors and thereby slowing the server down so muchthat it crashed.

thx:D now we can play xD

Last edited:
please fix the drop rate if you die,

This is the seconds time that i die and lose my boots, shield and backpack.

Nice server.

Probably the best OT looking at its connection, it really is laggfree.
Also the staff is very professional, and did alot of bug fixes already.

//Gail

Last edited:
LOL this ot is a no go. Sammynsc and his noob friend gabo are friends with gms and are botters and get free items. i warn you all to not join!

Better then your ot. Gabo deosn't bot. And yes they probally do get fri items.

LOL this ot is a no go. Sammynsc and his noob friend gabo are friends with gms and are botters and get free items. i warn you all to not join!

Firstly, I do not even have a normal character. And secondly, no one is forcing you to bring your botting ass on this ot.

And what player adresses a GM that way? Could you make a better 7.7 mysql server? go ahead. I'm useing one out of two mysql 7.7 servers in the whole world, and no, we dont give items to players, sammy can't even make items, im the only one who could actually do that. Ohh and btw, gabos not a friend of any gm that can give items.

Last edited:
So the server is corrupted because the owner/staff know some people who plays here? And Andrew, you are here only to make your ot look better. Do you really think anyone but yourself believe your lies? I don't think so.

...some people just take stupidity to a whole new level.

Back