• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

What is the point of a vial buyer? Kill 2 rotworms, take the money 100gp = 20 vials. Do you really are in that desperate need of money to actually care about 100gp per backpack?

Oh god forsaken me, a HUMAN made a mistake!

wont recommend the server, to many crashed, to laggy and the staff isnt prepared to do anything about it!

wont recommend the server, to many crashed, to laggy

Crashes was due to a bug, not the server and that bug has been fixed by the staff.

If its laggy its probobly because of your internet, i'd advice talking to your ISP to see how good connection they have to the swedish net.

and the staff isnt prepared to do anything about it!

The staff was up all night fixing those bugs, wich is now fixed. Server has been up all day with an exeption for a server reboot.
The staff contains of the following:
Johan: General bugfixer and hoster
Brandon: General rule enforcer and bugfixer
SammyNSC: General rule enforcer and bugfixer

If you ask the players onlinet his crew is very dedicated and comitted to this server and has made it from scratch with the coding help of Remere and alot of debugging help of the npc system creator Jiddo aswell as Asprate, the creator of Asprates MULTI IP-changer.

The server has just started and we're still fixing alot of small things, but from what it seems like right now compared to 3 days ago, the server itself is working fine and everyone that plays it regularly is happy and giving compliments to the crew.

So

All in all its a good server if i may say it myself. If someone else hosted it i would play it for sure.

I ment Andrew is corrupt. K? Not Latey's ot, Andrew'ot.. Understand?

Lets just say it like this; The rates are pretty balanced according to lvls, it wont take an hour to get lvl 100 and it wont take a day to get lvl 200, u'll actually have to work for your lvls..In wars etc thats what makes the fun :) From what i hear alot of people are waiting for the server, lets see how many we get the first hour, any bets?

Let's say it so that your the server owner.
@OnT
It sucks in my eyes, and overall id just say it will go offline within few weeks like his last server "latey"
Edit:
just tried the OT i lagged as hell o_O and im not lagging at a USA server o_O gimme a break

Let's say it so that your the server owner.
@OnT
It sucks in my eyes, and overall id just say it will go offline within few weeks like his last server "latey"
Edit:
just tried the OT i lagged as hell o_O and im not lagging at a USA server o_O gimme a break
Sucks for you but its not the server thats lagging. Are u sure u don't live in USA?

LOL gm set my lvl to lvl 20 for no reason. bye bye dont join this corrupt ot. i killed Sammynsc noob char and got 2 100x sd runes LMAO

Char name?

Also i'm from USA, if I joined would I run slow here, and or lag?

"LOL gm set my lvl to lvl 20 for no reason. bye bye dont join this corrupt ot. i killed Sammynsc noob char and got 2 100x sd runes LMAO"

You were botting sds down at steamboat, not just once but TWO times. First time i reseted your character down to lvl 20 with mlvl 0, this time i deleted it(just around 5 minutes ago) and if you come back again andrew and start putting your effort into another character, i'll just delete that one to.

And about sammynsc, he doesent have a noob char, he cant make items(think its the second of third time im saying that?) and hes not even playing the server himself, hes just a staff member, not a player.

So andrew, stop lieing to try to lure our players onto your own server. Just because we made a better server than you,theres no reason to sit here and harass people that haven't done you shit.

I'll just leave it up to the people to decide.

I'm not going to be the one to sit here and say "HEY COME PLAY MY SERVER CAUSE ANDREWS SUX" but apperantly andrew aint all that mature(From what i've seen so far)

All our staff is hearing so far is compliments on our good work and our fast bugfixing and rule enforcement, and all im going to say to the readers out there thats thinking; "Should i play this server?" is that come and try it, judge for yourselves, don't let a 14 year old lieing kid ruin the experience.

And if a moderator happens to read this for any reason; Is it possible to ban andrew from this thread since hes just trashtalking? Kind of ruins it for the rest of us.

As stated above; If you think this server is something for you, without cheating, without any trashtalking, come and try it out. If your gonna be botting like andrew did, be rude to people or just drag the communitys spirit down, stay wherever you are.

Thats all i have to say for now

Yours,

Johan

Char name?

Also i'm from USA, if I joined would I run slow here, and or lag?

We have several players from the USA, including two staff members, and their lag free. If theres any lag its because of your net, not ours. We have top-of-the-line fiber connection in the central swedish capital(Stockholm)

In a post on the second page of Andrews thread about his server this is what we wrote:
'Dude', please leave this post with your nonsense. Since when does age restrict your limits to what you can do on a video game? All it has to do with is your maturity. And to 'Yrexz' and 'Dude', you're proving my point for me.

If you have followd this thread you can see the humor in this, seeing as andrew is both botting on my server, whining about getting deleted for it after he got warnd the first time he botted and trashtalking my thread.

Alright i'll try it out.. If I got bad connection probally won't play. Seems like a good server.

Tried it, liked it, playing it.
And as for the so called corruption? Havn't noticed anything that would seem corrupt.

Alright i'll try it out.. If I got bad connection probally won't play. Seems like a good server.

If you have windows xp there are ways to tweak your connection, if you want help with it or feel the smallest lag ingame contact "Johan" and i'll see if i cant help you with my god touched network technician hands =)

If you have windows xp there are ways to tweak your connection, if you want help with it or feel the smallest lag ingame contact "Johan" and i'll see if i cant help you with my god touched network technician hands =)

Ye I do got windows xp, but I gotta log, tried it, seems normal.. I'll msg him tommorow maybe..

//Ryan ingame, pce.

everyone dont play here.. the gm is killing everyone and giving out 100x runes and free exp. orshabaals summoned everywhere and the gms are banning everyone dont play!

lol, we dont kill anyone, we dont have one single 100x runes and we dont give away free exp. Orshabaals havent been summoned on this server even once and we havent done anything exept helping to anyone EXEPT for you that was botting.. Just a tip andrew, leave this thread. And i really do hope your hosting your server on your computer.

I'm pretty sure i've seen your name around Pro warbringer, playd oldera/holdera or outcast?

Back