• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

XxAndrewxX --> nice joke :)

It is good server.... take your team and come fight here

Have Fun.
Enjoy;)

nice one

Nice server, no corruption and some nice battles.

Andrew - behave, if you want to trashtalk a server, id suggest not spamming it, hint ;).

Gr8 server ,good war feeling. No lvl 200's running aroud and no corruption at all.

XxAndrewxX I would Stop, ur not looking good on ur part, ur hosting a server, and going around lieing?

I reported his posts now and we'll see if mods do anything about it. But we might aswell just ignore him, we all know its lies anyways

First off Angel a.k.a Johan, its a very nice server, lagg-free, good GM's, no corruption so far, hope that won't be in the future either, I've been in war with both of you, Jericho, Sammy, both guys are NICE to me, really nice, good job guys, for the cryers about lagg, fix internet connection. :$

@Andrew, 4 words for you Andrew..

FAIL, NOOBSERV, GAY, RETARD. :p

Sincerly,
Axel Darkheart.

EDIT: Everybody should join, or atleast give it a try. You could message Axel Darkheart for like 3k or something.

First off Angel a.k.a Johan, its a very nice server, lagg-free, good GM's, no corruption so far, hope that won't be in the future either, I've been in war with both of you, Jericho, Sammy, both guys are NICE to me, really nice, good job guys, for the cryers about lagg, fix internet connection. :$

@Andrew, 4 words for you Andrew..

FAIL, NOOBSERV, GAY, RETARD. :p

Sincerly,
Axel Darkheart.

EDIT: Everybody should join, or atleast give it a try. You could message Axel Darkheart for like 3k or something.

lol.. I bet that is fake user

I'm not here to flame, just checking stuffs out, but I had to post with that guy

"Omg this server rox"

1 post totally.. this one...

Joined today... hmm....

Again, not here to flame!

if I would be desprate ofc I could create a 100+ and create user here, and give out items which I filled dp with with a god character..

easy fix..

but now I don't do such things... I don't give items to make players start my server ^^

Now, Over and out, wont post here again

lol.. I bet that is fake user

I'm not here to flame, just checking stuffs out, but I had to post with that guy

"Omg this server rox"

1 post totally.. this one...

Joined today... hmm....

Again, not here to flame!

I can see why you would think thats me, altho i broadcasted on the server that they should create accounts(for those who dident have one) and write what they thought about the server.. Thats why random messages have been dropping in every once in a while saying "server is good" etc.. So no, noone is lieing, noone is creating duplicate accounts or anything like that.. Simply players wanting more players to join because it actually is a good server :)

Know I mean what that SoftGuy means, nope, I just created a new account to say it's a good server, and ye, It's really a good server. Not 7.6 no bots, that's awesome, and now were pretty much owning 90% of the pls >.<! :p

if I would be desprate ofc I could create a 100+ and create user here, and give out items which I filled dp with with a god character..

easy fix..

but now I don't do such things... I don't give items to make players start my server ^^

Now, Over and out, wont post here again

Why would you assume that i gave them something for it? Has it occured to you to check it out yourself before judging?

Edit: And for me to give them items they would of had to start in the first place, am i not correct? Just correcting your logic =)

Last edited:
LOL this ot is a no go. Sammynsc and his noob friend gabo are friends with gms and are botters and get free items. i warn you all to not join!

I am here to inform you all that this is not the actual XxAndrewxX. I have never played this server, but it doesn't look too bad, so try it out if you would like.

What's up with the server , been offline for a while ..

Apperantly there has been some maintence work with the servers internet today by the ISP(I was not aware of this) and according to them they should be done by now, but seeing as i don't trust my ISP more that i'd trust my cat(wich is a sneaky thing little thingy) take it easy. I'm going to be online and serversaving every 10 minutes during the night, ISP said they would call me back when the job was done.

Back