• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

XxAndrewxX I would Stop, ur not looking good on ur part, ur hosting a server, and going around lieing?

He's also lieing about saying "Someone else had my otland account" Oh well, got to level 20 seems ok, but im usa and laggeh. Will still play.

He's also lieing about saying "Someone else had my otland account" Oh well, got to level 20 seems ok, but im usa and laggeh. Will still play.

Dude, if you message Johan ingame i will most likley be able to atleast take away some of that lag if your useing windows =)

The server is cool I like it, however I just think considering there was a lvl 250 and all this server should fix the exp bug and consider a reset..

then get a reset bro :OO i bet a lot would agree with me.

no nobody will. since they turned the lvls back safely to were they been before they abused the bug. so no reset.

ontopic. nice server no laggs its on a dedicated host. + balanced vocations. come and play:D?

Well most bugs have been fixed. I can only think of one bug thats left, other than that i'd say its a pretty complete server..

bump-

no major bugs
the only big bug now is ssa. but they are fixing it as soon as possible.

good community, good rpg aswell. all quests work. come andjoin:D? 25~ people online everyday

As soon as i can get ahold of someone that knows EXACTLY how the ssa's work, they will be fixed. To the best of my knowledge and my skills, i can't find a problem with them, there shoulden't be any. But i'm going to look over all the coding and scripting involved with ssa's and try to figure out whats what and whats wrong, see if anything might be miss spelld or something like that :)

I cant really see a big problem with not having stone skins thought. The only thing is that you cant drop high level pallys/knights with ue combo.

Good server :peace: But when a player or monster hit's me I can't see the black square around the attacker, SO I don't know who's attacking, please fix :)

Back