• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] ~ Loveria Re-Launch ~ 8.6 ~ Real Map ~

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Start Friday 18:00 CEST

Join us now for the re-launch, you can be one of the highest level in the server if you start now!

[video=youtube;kawJQYFaXfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kawJQYFaXfM[/video]

Ip: loveria.net
Client: 8.6
Server type: PvPe
Map: Real Map with Gengia and Oken

EXP:
1 - 50 level, 250x
51 - 100 level, 100x
101 - 130 level, 75x
131 - 150 level, 45x
151 - 180 level, 20x
181 - 200 level, 10x
201 - 230 level, 5x
231 - 250 level, 3x
251 - 270 level, 2x
271+ level, 1.5x

Frags to Red Skull Daily: 25 | Weekly: 125 | Monthly: 350
Frags to BlackSull Daily: 30 | Weekly: 150 | Monthly: 375

Exp from players 0.8x
Skill rate 40x
Magic rate 10x
Loot rate 3x

You get rewarded points by killing people

Last edited:
Way too high rates, the items are in my opinion absurd and not completely thought through, so I doubt the balance will be any good.

I do wish you good luck though, it seems popular.

Way too high rates, the items are in my opinion absurd and not completely thought through, so I doubt the balance will be any good.

I do wish you good luck though, it seems popular.

Well rates imo are regular not high, we've changed them, if I wanted to play an rl map ot with very low rates I'll be playing in shadowcores or underwar, it all depends on the taste, like me I've never been a fan of low exp servers because I prefer playin RL than a rl map with very low rates. The items have been modificated, that was my opinion no need to make a hate post on it, good luck to you to.

Well never join a server that's doing only for money after couple weeks/months close it for some week, and open it for earn money ^ lucky me that we killed some rs , and cloned over 50 bps of dons and throwed it out!

Well never join a server that's doing only for money after couple weeks/months close it for some week, and open it for earn money ^ lucky me that we killed some rs , and cloned over 50 bps of dons and throwed it out!

lol goes to show how bad the server is

looking for players to coop with me against these pl-only guilds

Believe me that we aren't doing it for money, Loveria lost money last time, he didn't even gain a bit of money, he lost money with dedicated etc. We reset server because the server was dying, what you want us to do? Just let the server die?, and I highly doubt that you cloned something.

Believe me that we aren't doing it for money, Loveria lost money last time, he didn't even gain a bit of money, he lost money with dedicated etc. We reset server because the server was dying, what you want us to do? Just let the server die?, and I highly doubt that you cloned something.

Oh you know why the server crashed always? when we cloned the server crashed, + dedicated server cost like 50 (Per Year) with ddos protection, Let the server dying it's always 170+ players in trainers tha'ts why you guys remapped trainers so we can't see thoose players in trainer.

Back