• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Masserv RPG 8.50

Massen

Masserv RPG
Reaction score
Masserv RPG

Server updated to 8.54!

You can now play War on masserv aswell using 1/1 or 2/2!

The genesis of Masserv

Erana has for a long time been the capital of Masserv.
A town with beauty and a great history on its neck,
a true tale worth telling.

Erana was at the first a small village with a small amount of population.
The humans were constantly in war with the evil species,
and no village could stay safe for long, people were constantly moving.
It was necessary for survival.

Few humans bothered to make friends as people were dying constantly.
Instead they travelled in small groups around the world and tried to stay unnoticed.

You can say that Humans were the main threat against the Demon race,
and all other races followed them as Demons currently where the strongest out there…
it was their way of survival.

The world of Masserv wasn’t always like this.
There was a time when all races were neutral, or even allied.
But one year something strange happened,
the Demons declared war against the Human race for an unknown reason.
A lot of people state that books spread among the world have a great story to tell.

Some rumours say that an evil being with total hate against the Humans lied to the Demons too make them attack the human species.
This is highly doubtable due to the fact that a war commander would only give such orders without being manipulated by any being,
aswell as consider the facts deeply before executing such plans.
The reason for the war is only known by Rhergar himself.
Perhaps Orshabaal weren’t satisfied with how the Humans were trading and ruling the lands…

For 300 years the Demon and Human races has been in war for an unknown reason...

Perhaps you want to discover the truth yourself?

General Information

- Customly scripted boss-fights with "smart" bosses. This will bring a complete new experience to ot players.

- Every Npc/Boss has its own background and as you complete quest chains you will get to know the history behind nearly every Npc in-game.

- Every npc is aware of its surroundings and has its own personality and history on its neck.

- "Chain" quests will reward you experience.

- Normal quest chest will reward you experience depending on your level. Which means that you can choose to complete alot of quests at a higher level to obtain more experience from them.

- All monsters has been redone both loot-wise and damage-wise to be as close to tibia's creatures as possible.

- There will be numerous of raids and events which special rewards. Perhaps you will own a sword with your name on it?

- In Masserv we focus on a fun game-play environment which means that we will have alot of riddles. Both tricky riddles and quite obvious solutions to problems you might encounter.

- All spells will be corrected and all vocations should be properly balanced.

- We will update the server at least each second week to improve it. Aswell as hot fixes when required.

Experience:

0-50 - 20x
50-80 - 15x
80-100 - 10x
100-120 - 8x
120-140 - 7x
140-160 - 5x
160-250 - 4x
250-350 - 3x
350-500 - 2x

The experience rate in Masserv is staged with a twist to it.

Completing quests of all kind gives you a great deal of experience depending on your level.

Rates:

Magic level:
6X
Skill:
8X
Loot:
2X
Quests:
Level*1100 (lvl70*1100=77000 experience)

Map:

Size:
50MB
Total number of items:
Number of items with Action ID:
Number of items with Unique ID:
Ammount of creatures:
Towns:
Total ammount of houses:

Addons can be bought from items in Erana

Outfits can be obtained by finding Obsidian statues. These statues also reward experience, skills and magic level.

Ip: MasservOnline.com

Last edited:
Anyone wanna join it with me? Looks awesome but kinda boring alone :[

Edit: oh is this beta? so u gonna delete all chars in like 2-3 weeks? =S

Maybe, depends on how it goes. More Ingame screenshots is comming :)

//Massen

Finally a server worth playing. Level 12 right now, rising. ;D

Playing anonymously ... :ninja: ;D

its up again, had a bug with the restarter (after server save), was at a party so couldn't restart. should work now :)

//Massen

Best rpg OT I've played so far, and belive me.. I've played MANY! Its friggin huge, me and my buddy have been exploring all weekend and we havent been able to cover a bigger piece of the map yet xD

Masserv has undergone alot of updates recently.

*Addons for the most common outfits can now be obtained from a npc in Erana

* The missing outfits can now be obtained by finding and using "Obsidian Statues" These statues also grant you skills, Magiclvl and exp.

*New players will now automaticly gain mapmarks in Erana.

* Tip messages has been updated.

Exp stages has been added and are the following

0-50 - 20x
50-80 - 15x
80-100 - 10x
100-120 - 8x
120-140 - 7x
140-160 - 5x
160-250 - 4x
250-350 - 3x
350-500 - 2x

Quests has been changed again! Paladin and Knights will now gain skills from quests (also depending on their level).

Quests now yeilds a lower ammount of experience.

//Massen

How come I've lost pretty much everything on me since the last update? o_O

... And everything in my DP

Sounds like a great server! I'm thinking about joining so if anyone has a guild I could join pm me.