• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Mist Of Death | Update v3 | Including New Features | New Spells/Spawns [8.6]

I can't log in, dont know why created an account and i cant log in, says invalid account name
i can log onto the website, create a character, but can't log into the game, strange since theres 20 people online

Have you done the quests at the highest floor? Those are mr and hr

You've not done the hunting quests (You can do them infinite times) that gives experience. All the elemental quests (in the quest room, fire, ice, energy, earth), got hunting quests. If you complete them and get back to the NPC, you will be rewarded with much EXP. That's the way of leveling in this server. You don't level by hunting.

idk why but when i logged in it said keep going until i get teleported to the temple and i kept going and i reached a dead end and i wasent teleported?