• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Narozia 8.4 RL MAP - Yalahar - Resetted

Sry, but are you retarted? Protection until level 100 sounds very unserious lol. I was like going to play that ot, but na... even in high evo maps pro lvl is lower!

Suggestion:

U should seriusly think about removing that protection, you would attract much more players, belive me.
true and give us a sign that you still live and not like hi host ot yes bye
important things like forum, most important one...

dhq, ye it's important!!!
where do i get the key to get thorugh :s

Thanks for your bug reports, they will be handled very soon. Further more the protection level has been lowered to only level 60.

lol krille, nicelvl there. Im razor btw. msg me some day, we could go kick some asses or w/e

You are able to travel with pz lock
Fix pz on okolnir boat
fix mute system its so fucked ,you have to w8 to long
its not possible to enter svargrond mines
Fix it asp

Last edited:
<,<

V post.

there's an PZ BUG in edron DP, fix it aswell and where's Goroma, Poi Dls, Fenrock etc boat npc?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't start Narozia. I was playing with a team on like 20-30 players and wared against polish players wich contained about 50 players. Our teamwork was awesome, so we owned Narozia. Suddenly the polish players had a GM on their team. And Doonrak was also helping them. He deleted 5 of our players without any reason. He also random banned us suddenly in a battle. His excuse. Aimbot. Well, when a guy is trapped. We want a nice combo on him. We count down in the ventrilo. Ofc Doonrak is there spying. If he see's any combo and he don't like you. He'll ban you. And the thing is. The polish team had aimbot, healbot, anti para, they botted all the time. Like Bimbo, Yanumak and those. Noone of them did get ban. The only ban was for the frags. Well, Doonrak unbanned them ofc. Why do I know all this? I played narozia for 4 months. We owned it for about 1 and a half month. And after that when they did get this GM. They botted as never before. And btw, they also told us. "hahahah Doonrak unban me. Hahah Doonrak in our ventrilo using aimbot" Well, some reason he reseted it was due to mass complains about how corrupt he was. Look now how many players he got. Max 60 kind off. Highest lvl 220~. Narozia = Epic Fail. So is Ryan.

Back