• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i need necronia client to play? also what is the timezone the hoster is in? Cuz I read on necronia forum that he is going to host the test server on his free time so I might not be able to play it

I guess we're finished with today's testing soon , I invite you all to hop on tomorrow too from 13:30 to 00:00 beta should be online so ...

dang it I couldn't play much today... also I missed the Jigsaw event :/
Tomorrow I'll be there! :D

Seriously.. I download the client and everything and I get on play for 1 minute and then I had to do something. I wait more than a year to play this and the one time they had an open beta I didn't even get to try it, Probably wont get to try it tomorrow either. sad now :(

Well this is what i saw in the server:
1.- Unbalanced vocations, atleast in the first island. Warrior are just underpowered cause their skills up really slow and cant defense/deal damage. Mages are overpowered cause their skills just deal alot of damage(and they can run, so almost all the time they dont get any hit) and of course there is a way to up the magic level fast and without waste:
Just get good mana, hmm like lvl 15-20 and go to the fountain of life, waste all your mana and click on the fountain, when you waste all your mana the cooldown of the fountain will disappear so just need to do the same thing all the times you want.
2.- First island its in "insane mode", if you want to do it (atleast for a warrior) you need to be like lvl 45 with good skills.... Stone golems just hit as hell, red waver spam hes trap for that they can kill you without make any hit to them. For the first island you need a team of like 3-4 players, what about the guys that dont have friends that play the server? of course when the official opening come it will be alot of people in the first island and will be easy get a team, but what about the guys that find the server in like 4 months after the official opening? they will just quit.
I cant test anything on mainland cause im warrior and i just cant get the 5 sapphires.
Hope you improve it.

Dude chill down, that's why they have beta's.. so people can test it and see whats wrong, bugs, make stuff balanced etc.. I'm sure they will make everything balanced.

Dude chill down, that's why they have beta's.. so people can test it and see whats wrong, bugs, make stuff balanced etc.. I'm sure they will make everything balanced.

That's what im doing, reporting unbalanced things.
Lol.

Indeed , there have been actions done to prevent the stuff you talked about. I noticed that warrior gets a slight in-boost once he upgrades his weapon to at least lvl2 , and that's not very hard. [15 mins max , I tested]. Also I will be increasing the melee skills rate for a bit.

Mages have been a bit nerfed too [regarding the fountain thing]. Thanks for feedback , we'll improve shit np ;P

Also , note the changelog on website to see which changes have been made lately , I hope you'll understand. :D

Fuck your horary Shiva xD!
Me and my friends cant test anything cause when we come from the school the server its always closed(cause its night for you), dont have a staff member that can host the server for the american players xD?

Last edited:
Fuck your horary Shiva xD!
Me and my friends cant test anything cause when we come to the school the server its always closed(cause its night for you), dont have a staff member that can host the server for the american players xD?
Well, hopefully soon we will be up and running :) guess some minor stuff and some bug testing :D

Screw it edward. You will play the REAL version. Till now let them get their asses sweaty finishing server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back