• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks really good might check it out!
we need more players :)

Looks totally good...Date say 2010 but yet highest lvl is like 26? Was there a reset or something. Im confused.

Yeah, well.. This thread was created when the server started with development as a discussion thread. Now I asked an admin to turn this into an advertisment thread, that's why it's so old.

I wouls have started a new tread so all flamers are out... And it doesnt look like discussionthread ;)

Why is chrome telling me that 'setup.exe appears malicious'?

I'm not quite sure. :|
I made that installer quickly via a software called Smart Install Maker.

Try downloading the setupless data the setup bothers chrome.

YEAH! Been waiting for this server for soooo long. I played the old old one and then you had a newer version up for a bit but then something happened. Can't wait to try it again.

Thank you. Reached a new peek few minutes ago, almost 40 players online and fixed a huge bug today.
Things are going great, wish more of you would join us!

Totally amazing server so far. I think it needs some balancing tough. I been getting stuck playing til 1 AM and i usually go sleep at 10PM. Been a while i having enjoy a server that much.

If you, by "balancing" mean stability, we're working hard on it. Other than that, vocations are pretty balanced if that's what you had in mind, aren't they? :)

Well ive only experience the lower tier of the game (rook)(lvl35) and...mage and warrior kinda rape. I must admit ranger are getting "ok" with each range advance so,yeah,im having a blast today. Hopefully its stay that fun in main :p

Also...i find it unfair that theres a fountain giving out full mana. Like mage getting full mana and mass magic lvling up. They get high ML while warrior and ranger have nothing to get skills. I dont think such a thing should exist. People will tasker those fountain like a week and be ML 100 and just kill everything easily.

Everyone is allowed to train it manually there, no matter which vocation.
As a reward and a balancing thing, later, all melee/dist vocations get +5 skill upon receiving their new vocation and also 3 of them get a chance to train a bit on the respective training monsters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back