• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a test server, if you can call it that, but it's open rarely and shortly, just for stability tests. You can join our skype group conversation if you'd like to be invited next time it's open. Just add me on skype ([email protected] / Kristian Curic)

I'm glad :D
Does much work left to do? Can we expect server to be released this year?

There is still quite a pile of stuff to do, but we should definitely be able to finish it in 2013. I hope nothing will mess up these plans, because I'm really looking forward to finally log back in and see how players deal with new challenges we've prepared for them.

I'm making a website update right now, it will unlock new part of the Explore map, King's nightmare, and + bring more exclusive content pictures, so stay tuned.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some pictures from the new update, all of them can be seen on our website or facebook page:

LarvNew_zps9752bc60.gif
Larvghu222l-Project_zps6ce4eb51.gif
anub_zpsaa69d40b.png
skele_zps52ed2718.gif

11_zpse30de111.png

Stay tuned guys!

^ frrrrrrrrrrrrrri itemz

Im willing to test
its been years! i added you on skype... -Sean

Well guys, I know I said I'm gonna do that moon dragon but I had a shitload of job until 15th which is tomorrow, I suppose I'll be able to sprite him in the oncoming days, however, I'm always spriting something and chilling out with people and started streaming my work via TeamViewer recently, so if you want to catch up and watch me sprite, add me on skype.

As far as Necronia goes, it doesn't even go. The whole project is kinda on hold because we have no mapper. (The amount of free time I have for mapping is not enough to efficiently move in any direction)

We're currently searching for good mappers so if you are one, or you know someone who is and who would be willing to join, please help us out and contact us, we really want Necronia to be finished and released asap!

Here is the application thread: http://otland.net/f61/necronia-nw-custom-lowxp-rpg-need-mapper-197510/

You know what I am truly wondering.. Which client will be used for this project? I truly hope you wont be using 10.1+ due to its lame walking animation n' new interface >.>

Its based upon 8.54 but we add our own features so it doesn't matter. It doesnt use their mount nor new outfit system or similar stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom