• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Oldschool 7.6 RL MAP

Oldschooler

Reaction score
Hello people want to present 7.6 Real Tibia Map OT.

Server on-line.

http://exoria.zapto.org/

IP Exoria.Zapto_Org

Hail everyone.
Server is online for long time, so everybody can play now.
If you have suggestions mail me: [email protected]

Here is some info:
Experience:x10
Skills: 20x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%
Spells: Same as real tibia 7.6
Damages for paladins/knights are a bit higher.
3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

This server is good. I will play there
16:17 New record of players online is: 25 hehe

iam a player :p i dont know who is Administrator, saw him in Thais depo

if i read forums there are players with alot of complains about resets you did:S but ofcourse you could ahve big problems thats why you had to reset it. but ofcourse i wish you good luck and i see 22 players online keep it going;)

btw how long you hosting your server now? i see someone post third reset in a month? why didn't post it before on otland?

Hello people want to present 7.6 Real Tibia Map OT.

Server on-line.

http://exoria.zapto.org/

IP Exoria.Zapto_Org

Hail everyone.
Server is online for long time, so everybody can play now.
If you have suggestions mail me: [email protected]

Here is some info:
Experience:x10
Skills: 20x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%
Spells: Same as real tibia 7.6
Damages for paladins/knights are a bit higher.
3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

lol.. either this is Dazeria Owner, or he released my old files..

This server have a version of my Very, Very outdated files.. oh.. it continue hells of bugs in both systems and quest/npcs...

Good luck have fun with that..

Edit:
Dazera was reported as fraud.. and will be same for you.

You're using my old files without my premission to do so.. (Dazera did same, but got deleted in most otserv lists there's out here)

+ you took that server info copy&paste from my web site or my advise thread.

Edit2: Those spells are NOT real tibia spells.. they are a weird Fun-Server mixup I used for Aztra once up on the time.
like a sorcerer can onehit kill a paladin in same lvl as the mage.
and so on.. and a lvl 140~palla can hit 900 with sd~..
blablablabla... yes, many errors.. =)

Last edited:
^^

Son of mother fucker its better OT than your fucking stage exp and shitty laggs all fucking 24/7. Even your site is wokring lol?:blink:

^your problem you make "your" files public. idk if someone stealed it but still its your problem since they steal it from you:) but he using the same forum as dazeria aswell.

Offtopic: if anyone wanna play that server serious you're better come to realsoftot instead.. same files, just way more updated and everything works unlike this server <.<
also I can keep my server online and fight DDosers with laws..

Blabla... you find all Rl Law shit on my web page. top menu ^^

if any moderator read this.. Remove this thread and ban the server as he's using old stolen files of me and he have no permission use those files!!

You realize that advertising in another persons thread isn't really allowed either.

Anyway, i understand your frustration too.

Also i believe most people doesn't want to play your ot because seriously, you cant protect yourself against pingers/dos attackers or whatever makes your server lagg more often then other servers does.

And its always a reason a person is getting pinged, a innocent guy with a server with average 20 players online in most cases doesnt get attacked for months in such way.

Son of mother fucker its better OT than your fucking stage exp and shitty laggs all fucking 24/7. Even your site is wokring lol?:blink:

1. its not staged 2. site works just some issues SOME times, 3. i think you never played it else you would know it don't lagg i think you say this out of frustration. so gl with your own fail server.

Small note Oldschooler = Kamo.Same owner , just using other acc to advert his ot in same thread.

No, its not. Oldschooler is player of exoria, iam admin of that shit

Edit: IF you dont believe me, you can ask moderators of mine IP and oldschooler's IP.

edit2 i dont sotle files. i downloaded it and made some changes.

I hate people does that, use another guys files...

well, it's not THAT big deal for me because the map + files are so outdated and bugged I would rather track rl map again, and make the files again then use those files..

But I really dislike someone use my files without my permission to do so.

Offtopic: if anyone wanna play that server serious you're better come to realsoftot instead.. same files, just way more updated and everything works unlike this server <.<
also I can keep my server online and fight DDosers with laws..

Blabla... you find all Rl Law shit on my web page. top menu ^^

if any moderator read this.. Remove this thread and ban the server as he's using old stolen files of me and he have no permission use those files!!

Dude does your ego grow everyday or something?

You released those files, you even made a tutorial on how to use them. So stfu and stop advertising your low rate ddosed ot.

"up Sammy. I released the CUSTOM files.. not the RL files.. mongo..

@oldschooler.. I know what files you're using now. seriously outdated. even worse then I thought, it's ok you keep them..
also, my server doesn't lagg, only to noobs the server don't want to login.

@oldschooler.. I know what files you're using now. seriously outdated. even worse then I thought, it's ok you keep them..

Man.. If you don't care about files,then don't spam and make stupid post's ,also must got reason if they dont come play your ot...

oke now you start anoy alot of people including me ... sammy is right about your ego growing wtf you think dude? you keep advertising your server on this thread and you told us on your server that you don't want us to advertise your server on other people there thread that it is sad etc, now look yourself stop it now. and btw i don't trust your online list on website it always stay around 40-60, even at times when normal server got very low players online you still got 50~ players online be a man and put it online ones and show me it is true then i will shut the fakkk up k? but no i don't trust it.

Back