• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Hope this edition is better than the last one, and hope more people will play this time!

One thing that I believe is like prio elven 1000 is CAM system within the CLIENT.
Its extremly nice advertisment and I'm pretty sure that it would bring atleast 50 more peak players with time.
Because then people can look on cams before they start the server how the battles is/ how active server are/ etcetc

Before this was very common on OTS but it seems to die out.

If you fix this Ill work frequently to make the cam boards on forum active as hell.
Also: If you get an active media board I'm 99% sure the Forum will in general be active.

One thing that I believe is like prio elven 1000 is CAM system within the CLIENT.
Its extremly nice advertisment and I'm pretty sure that it would bring atleast 50 more peak players with time.
Because then people can look on cams before they start the server how the battles is/ how active server are/ etcetc

Before this was very common on OTS but it seems to die out.

If you fix this Ill work frequently to make the cam boards on forum active as hell.
Also: If you get an active media board I'm 99% sure the Forum will in general be active.

Signed for sure

I registar to ask countdown website international? Saying 1 days 18h is good? Or bad time for me??

Exura sio through walls will be implemented, it worked out at previous edition at 8.0 and we will try it out again, if it becomes an issue we will deal with it.
Boosted tombs will not be added at this version.
About proxy, I will see what I can do, but I do not think you can expect it at launch atleast.
Cam recorder will be available, although not through the client. This feature might be added in a short future, but nothing that we prioritize at the moment.

The countdown is correct and is set according to the server's time - it will display the same information for everyone despite which country you live in.

It is less than 28 hours left, make sure you register now! - Click here to register.

Fribben.

why no boosted tombs? its best places for mages to exp and other voc have frost etc
boosted toombs should be implemented

Exura sio through walls will be implemented, it worked out at previous edition at 8.0 and we will try it out again, if it becomes an issue we will deal with it.
Boosted tombs will not be added at this version.
About proxy, I will see what I can do, but I do not think you can expect it at launch atleast.
Cam recorder will be available, although not through the client. This feature might be added in a short future, but nothing that we prioritize at the moment.

The countdown is correct and is set according to the server's time - it will display the same information for everyone despite which country you live in.

It is less than 28 hours left, make sure you register now! - Click here to register.

Fribben.

I agree there shouldnt be boosted tombs, but then again.. the original idea was to make more experience places not to BOOST the tombs.
So in my opinion the original idea got changed when all the tombs suddenly good boosted.
In my suggestion you should not BOOST the tombs but make those tombs thats not very well common hunting ground HUNTABLE That doesn't mean you should make the tombs better than anyother existing tomb but atleast visitable

The cam recorder, will it be easy to operate with? Will you be active updating when people report errors, is there any "error future" in it? So you can post error/debug messages (easier for you to fix them)

Another thing: Have you removed PZ zones on Okolnir other places?
As I think alot of people agree with me, you should not be able to escape from sneaks with a PZ near to you and every place should be able to visit with protection lock.
For example goroma and liberty bay? Add a new way to travel to libertybay / goroma to make it able to go there with PZ?

The war will be so much funnier if you are not "stuck" on any places, all tho everything have to be changed properly so you cant abuse certain facts in anyway

Back