• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokémon, custom client

Im not sabotaging im just msging you if your looking for a good pokemon server. This need works before being enjoyable and til then sorry. I could go public and post it here but at least I don't. JUst wanna enjoy a good poke ot with people and this is not it at this moment.

Im not sabotaging im just msging you if your looking for a good pokemon server. This need works before being enjoyable and til then sorry. I could go public and post it here but at least I don't. JUst wanna enjoy a good poke ot with people and this is not it at this moment.

then can you share the details here so everyone interested could play like rates map etc the page is not that detailed

you have site,exp doesn't mean a shit on pokemon server because they all use custom exp. And im not the owner,not even a gm. I just msged people looking for a playable server poke. IM unsure how this one is now it might be good but a week ago it wasn't that great.

New update:
Code:
Changelog. Patch 0.1.2

-- Reworked the experience curve of pokemons. They will now level up faster, and now it's based on stages.
-- Fixed so all attacks a Pokémon had before it evolved, is doable after evolution without any extra level of your character.
-- Changed a few namebugs of some items.

New update:
Code:
Changelog. Patch 0.1.2

-- Reworked the experience curve of pokemons. They will now level up faster, and now it's based on stages.
-- Fixed so all attacks a Pokémon had before it evolved, is doable after evolution without any extra level of your character.
-- Changed a few namebugs of some items.

this is your "official opening"? ive been cool and supportive since i saw this forum but now i see why people criticize you and they are right. something tells me you only know how to edit the xmls files from the public distribution. you said today was the official opening and all you did was add stages and raise exp level that is so lame. what about balancing poekmons? 4 people told you this was wrong and you aknowledge it. fix them already how they behave and the stats of most pokemons is wrong they dont even sync with the other pokemon they dont make sense there a lot of bug and this server is still laggy

pst enjoy the free bump i hope no one else replies here and your forum gets lost in sea of forums

Hey my character is bugged because I died in the battle tower. The enemy trainer took out a second pokemon then killed me lol.

But now it thinks im in a gym battle, constantly

2EBN5ZK
.https://imgur.com/2EBN5ZK

Hmm, try to challenge any trainer again, and see what happens, if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it manually.

@Skykes

Last edited:
Back