• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
39559-OP-will-surely-deliver-We-just-4lFx.jpeg

Attachments

• 39559-OP-will-surely-deliver-We-just-4lFx.jpg
    39559-OP-will-surely-deliver-We-just-4lFx.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Don't worry guys. I have to go in 1h and 45 minutes, so it will probably be on in like 1h and 40 minutes. No kidding.

Lol did it ever come back up yesterday or not? lol well just waiting to play it-Mercenary

lol I woke up soooo early so I could play longer today but that didn't work out so well. :D Luckily after today my weekend starts so I got lots of time then!!!!

I was thinking about start again but I don't own a bot nor do I want to and I'm not sure if ill have fun much but I guess I might try it again since im really bored.

Please explain, because as soon as I got on I already saw someone botting in the sewers, which means they can easily just find tons of items and easily get a lot of scraps. I'm sure other people mc and put other characters to bot on stuff like mining while playing on their main character, put bot to do tasks, etc.. I'm sure botting gets you somewhere I just wish that playing manually had more of a benefit than botting, same with leveling up spells. I don't like how it works on here especially since people can bot and obviously I'm not going to sit there and smash my hot keys all day but I'm also not going to bot so I'm pretty much screwed.

I was thinking about start again but I don't own a bot nor do I want to and I'm not sure if ill have fun much but I guess I might try it again since im really bored.

yea xD you cant bot anymore :) i suggest you to wait 1-2 weeks till the rebalance is there and start with me and blink

- - - Updated - - -

Please explain, because as soon as I got on I already saw someone botting in the sewers, which means they can easily just find tons of items and easily get a lot of scraps. I'm sure other people mc and put other characters to bot on stuff like mining while playing on their main character, put bot to do tasks, etc.. I'm sure botting gets you somewhere I just wish that playing manually had more of a benefit than botting, same with leveling up spells. I don't like how it works on here especially since people can bot and obviously I'm not going to sit there and smash my hot keys all day but I'm also not going to bot so I'm pretty much screwed.

sewers = no spells and rare items, if they bot tham they are dumb, the healing costs so much now a bot cant really coordinate, maybe on arround level 1k, not now ! :)

Lol if you dont bot you will go insane when you will realize you have to stay at each spawn until the monsters dont even scrape you anymore. Leave hill giants at lvl 50 before reset since they are way too easy. Now? Bot hill giants till lvl 100 unless you have good eq.
And please dont tell me you have pro skillz ;/ Thats not how it works

Bots can do almost anything better than a human you just need to be a good scripter. My scripting sucks and I was still able to get myself a 800m/h script working in a way I wouldnt have been able to get manually. (Keep in mind my gear was pretty shitty before reset)
Same with my d1/d2/d4 runner.
Heck elfbot has a integrated kiting script that makes hunting pretty safe if you program it right.
And there are plenty of elfbot scripting gods here - all these members of the anti bot defense force will realize the way the server is set up right now encourages botting even more than before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back