• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Tibia

Reaction score
I wanna presents new coming out server with version 7.4

Server include:
Real Map
Many Quests
Raids
Houses
Much Npc's
Balanced vocations (Spells, Melee)

In world:
Experience: 8x
Mlvl: 6x
Skills: 6x
Loot: 2x

Feel the pure oldschool at
http://oldtibia.sytes.net

YOU SHOULD GIVE A TRY!
Start today 9:00 PM, be there!

Last edited:
sunday? common gimmie a break!! start it today, its allready fixed isnt it?

Balanced vocations (Spells, Melee)
If you changed anything, its not 7.4 anymore.

For real... It IS THE WEEKEND.... Your releasing right at the begining of the week when we got to go back to school work? Pssh.

You should really remake all the spawns and I hope for your own sake that you can compile your sources and therefor fix tons.

if this is excellent tibia, why is the reason to it's failure and name changing?

I wanna try this out but it feels a little bit suspicius that the server was up for a few days then got shut down and changed name.

Last edited:
old tibia = excellent tibia ,, and excellent tibia = vamps at the first floor in tarpit tomp = failot

if the stair jump is like on excellent I know its excellent for sure, and I'll end up not playing :(

Why do you advertise it as if it was hosted in Sweden when it's hosted in Poland? Isn't that kind of lying?

i wanna try it, wanted play mastercores again but it won't be success ot. The best way is this ot now, i don't care its excellent tibia or not if its excellent tibia its mean "stable server to play" good luck and don't restart characters

if this is excellent tibia, why is the reason to it's failure and name changing?

I wanna try this out but it feels a little bit suspicius that the server was up for a few days then got shut down and changed name.

I had some problems with dedicated and i've lost database now it won't happen anymore.

old tibia = excellent tibia ,, and excellent tibia = vamps at the first floor in tarpit tomp = failot
Fixed already it was one bad respawn that i missed i guess, sorry for that.

Rune charges normal?
2x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom