• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realoria

Reaction score

2yn1cif.png

Realoria have now been launched!

Realoria is a bit special server.

We have been working on this for a few years and some of you might have heard of our project in the past.
The current state of the server are fanstastic, it has been a pleasure to work with such a fantastic development team and the result of what the server have become are just amazing.
Realoria are a big improvement and we are very proud to finally announce that Realoria is going to be launched very soon!

Realoria are based on Tibia 7.1, but we have some of the best new content aswell!
We have decided to add Ankrahmun/Darashia, Ghost lands west of Carlin and a few other content to make everything even more entertaining.
We offer the true oldschool feeling and gameplay.

Server Connection
IP/Website: www.realoria.net
Forum: Realoria Forum
Client: Realoria Client
World Type: PVP

Features
  • Free to play
  • Anti-Bot System
  • Responsible staff
  • 7.1 Graphics
  • 7.1 features (Demon Legs obtained from Demon Helmet Quest and more!)
  • 7.1/7.4 mana costs
  • Amulet of life (Prevents loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill)
  • Real boat system
  • No stairjump delay/exhaust
  • No PZ (Protection Zone) on boats
  • Spells unlocked by reaching required magic level for specific spell.
  • Possibility to make boat traps
  • Possibility to make cave traps
  • Possibility to lure monsters
  • Stacked Parcels/Boxes/Crates etc is blocking movement
  • Full Global Map
  • All Quests (with seals etc)
  • All NPC's (with real names)
  • All Houses (with real names)
  • All Monsters
  • All Spawns
  • No runes in shop (All runes must be conjured or bought from other players)
  • No Wands/Rods (except the old ones, for example: Wand of Might)
  • Free Djinn's, no missions.
  • Monsters are coded to attack correctly to prevent players from stairjumping a Monster and not getting damaged at all.
  • Task System

Runes and Spells
Runes can be conjured by players and bought from other players.
Runes can't be purshased from the magic shop.
Spells unlocked by reaching required magic level for specific spell.

Old Wands and Rods
We have added all the old wands to the server.
Conjurer Wand, Elven Wand, Golden Wand, Ritual Wand, Wand of Might, Wooden Wand, Blue Spell Wand, Green Spell Wand, Red Spell Wand and Yellow Spell Wand.
These old wands can be either looted from the monsters they used to be looted from or obtained from events.

2vvm45d.png

Experience Table
We are using a custom experience table to satisfy both Low-rate and Medium-rate players.

Realoria:
k4uwrr.png

Original Tibia:
2cerlmr.png

The experience you gain from monsters will be (2x) twice as you would normally get on original Tibia.
But the experience required to gain levels are significantly lower.

In comparison to a experience stage you can say that the experience gain will start at about 33,6x and decreasing over time, the higher level you become.

For more examples go to http://www.realoria.net/table.php

Rates
• 8x - Skills
• 4x - Magic
• 2x - Loot

Skull system
Frags to get
30a9sg6.gif
redskull: 3
Frags to get ban: 6
Ban length: 3 days
Whiteskull
whiteskull.gif
time: 15 minutes
Time to lose frag: 12 hours

Premium
We want everyone to be able to play and enjoy Realoria for free.
Every player will be able to travel with the boats, use the premium spells and buy promotion etc without the need of a premium account.

We have decided that the benefits of having premium will be the following:
  • Possibility to use the Premium outfits
  • Possibility to create Guilds
  • Possibility to travel to Ankrahmun/Darashia.
  • Improved Login.
r27ww3.gif

You can choose to get premium by donating for a premium rose or purshasing one from other players in-game.

When you login for the first time on your account you will recieve 3 days of trial premium account!
All you have to do is re-login to active the premium for your account.

Amulet of Life
t8rvpt.gif

Amulet of Life have replaced the Amulet of Loss.
Amulet of Life have the same functions as it had in Tibia 7.1!
Amulet of Life will prevent the loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill Levels completely.
Amulet of Life can be bought from Eremo as usual, for a cost of 100k.

Regeneration Ticks:
Sorcerer 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin 5 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid 5 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin 5 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds
Elite Knight 5 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 04 Seconds

Task System
Realoria have a Task System which allow players to gain rewards for completing different kind of missions.
By completing a Task you will gain rewards based on the difficulty of the Task.

Hosting Company
Realoria will be hosted on a fully DDoS Protected dedicated server to offer you the best possible gameplay!

Cheating/Botting
Our server is Anti-Bot System and therefore it wont be many botters.
The Realoria staff will be checking for cheaters/botters regulary and caught botters will be punished with a banishment of the entire account and in some cases even a deletion of the whole account.

Monster & Loot System
All Monsters are coded to drop correct loot, attack correctly and behave as they did back in version 7.1!
As there are no stairjump exhaust, the monsters are coded to attack correctly to prevent players from stairjumping a Monster and not getting damaged at all.
Warlocks goes into melee as they used to do, so knights will be able to hunt them without getting frustrated.
Dragon's will drop Fire Sword as they used to do in version 7.1!
Dwarf Geomancer will drop Boots of Haste as they used to do in version 7.1!
It will be possible to lure all Monsters as it used to be back in version 7.1!

Details
Realoria brings back the true oldschool spirit.
We have added 7.1 details and here are a few examples:

• Amulet of Life have replaced Amulet of Loss (This amulet prevents the loss of Equipment, Experience and Skill Levels completely)
  • Fishing now works as it did in protocol 7.1
  • Plains of Havoc (POH) have been modified and looks as it did in protocol 7.1
  • Stairs at the Black Knight Quest instead of a teleport
  • Stairs at the Demon Helmet Quest instead of a teleport
  • The Demon Helmet Quest will reward you with the correct items from 7.1
  • The way to Demon Helmet Quest have been modified to how it was in protocol 7.1 and much more!
Screenshots

Plains of Havoc (POH) Temple
2u9mhqq.png

Plains of Havoc (POH) East Giant Spider Spawn
2zrkz7c.png

Stairs at the Black Knight Quest
2s6q59h.png

Stairs at the Demon Helmet Quest
54bwhz.png

Ramp that leads to the Demon Helmet Quest
2cem35i.png

Locked door that leads to the Demon Helmet Quest
23s6xzc.png

Last edited:
Look nice. i hope you will get around 1000+ first day. Maybe do like this xp stage from 30x to 3x. My option or keep it in mind ;)

-Taraz-

Last edited:
have seen this advertisement/project before. could that be correct? if so what did you change to succeed this time?

have seen this advertisement/project before. could that be correct? if so what did you change to succeed this time?

That is totally correct!
This is a improvement of Oldtimes 7.1 and we have rented a fully DDoS Protected dedicated server this time, which can handle DDoS threats of up to 500 Gbps bandwidth.
It's nice to see that you are still with us assassinho, lovely to see old Otland members still being active :)

Looking good, brings back old memmories.
Good luck. :)

funny thing about this is....getting 300 requires more exp here than i does on rl tibia... lmao

funny thing about this is....getting 300 requires more exp here than i does on rl tibia... lmao

I love this Experience Table because it is so balanced and i tested it when Oldtimes was launched back in the days.
If you look at it deeper, up to level 230 it should be easier to gain levels because the amount of experience points needed are less.

If you plan to go above level 230 it will ofcourse be abit harsh, but haven't Tibia always been abit harsh? and seriously who was level 230+ during the 7.1 times?

I think you are doing a great job Realoria, me and my team will definitely dedicate ourselves and play here. :)

Not such a great time to start this OT, considering Classicus is still running and what's going to happen to it in the future is still a mystery, and Mastercores launches today... :/

Not such a great time to start this OT, considering Classicus is still running and what's going to happen to it in the future is still a mystery, and Mastercores launches today... :/

It's a great time to launch Realoria.
Realoria are not identical to these other servers that you mention.
Realoria are abit special and unique, we have worked on this server for several years now.

Our testers and previous players can ensure that Realoria offer a greater oldschool atmosphere feeling than other servers.
We have dedicated ourselves to bring the best possible oldschool server to the community.
This server was made by oldschool players for oldschool players.

The people who have tested our server during the testing phase have given us alot of feedback that we have used to our advantage.
Realoria are in the best shape ever and we see no competition.
We respect the other hosters and their ideas, but we have decided to create something unique.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

I will test it because it looks really nice but i don't play in european servers. I dont know why people keep hosting in european servers when most players are from US and Latin America.

Another thing, people should learn from classicus even thought their administration is bad their rates are good. Reduce frags to 3 and 6 to ban. People quit because of PKers, dont make it easier for them.

Added further information to the advertisement, regarding the Monster & Loot System.

Monster & Loot System
All Monsters are coded to drop correct loot, attack correctly and behave as they did back in version 7.1!
As there are no stairjump exhaust, the monsters are coded to attack correctly to prevent players from stairjumping a Monster and not getting damaged at all.
Warlocks goes into melee as they used to do, so knights will be able to hunt them without getting frustrated.
Dragon's will drop Fire Sword as they used to do in version 7.1!
Dwarf Geomancer will drop Boots of Haste as they used to do in version 7.1!
It will be possible to lure all Monsters as it used to be back in version 7.1!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

My Tibia adventure started in version 7.1, heh, so weird to think i've been playing ONE game my whole life. Obviously I played more, but Tibia is still a big part of my youth

I will test it because it looks really nice but i don't play in european servers. I dont know why people keep hosting in european servers when most players are from US and Latin America.

Another thing, people should learn from classicus even thought their administration is bad their rates are good. Reduce frags to 3 and 6 to ban. People quit because of PKers, dont make it easier for them.

Thank you for the feedback.

My Tibia adventure started in version 7.1, heh, so weird to think i've been playing ONE game my whole life. Obviously I played more, but Tibia is still a big part of my youth

It's great to hear, my adventure started in 7.1 aswell!
See you on 30 May :)

Skull System were updated to get a better balance.

Frags to get
30a9sg6.gif
redskull: 3
Frags to get ban: 6
Ban length: 3 days
Whiteskull
whiteskull.gif
time: 15 minutes
Time to lose frag: 12 hours

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

[QUOTE="Another thing, people should learn from classicus even thought their administration is bad their rates are good. Reduce frags to 3 and 6 to ban. People quit because of PKers, dont make it easier for them.[/QUOTE]

Wtf are u taling about? This server is created to have fun. This game is about pvp thats why most player still plays tibia. If you are afraid of pkers and want to play rpg go tibianic then.

[QUOTE="Another thing, people should learn from classicus even thought their administration is bad their rates are good. Reduce frags to 3 and 6 to ban. People quit because of PKers, dont make it easier for them.

Wtf are u taling about? This server is created to have fun. This game is about pvp thats why most player still plays tibia. If you are afraid of pkers and want to play rpg go tibianic then.[/QUOTE]

You are both right actually.
The good thing is that it's only 12 hours to lose a frag, which is great and it open up alot of possibilities for PVP and Wars.
See you on 30 May :)

Thank you for the feedback!
The Experience Table were modified to set a better balance to the whole leveling progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back