• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT Real Map 7.6 (Staged: 70-5 Exp)

@Dre, I'm sorry to inform you that Paralyze rune is still avaible for everyone, as noticed I'm pretty busy nowdays so I don't relly got time fixing nasty scritps..

I've been online twice deleted totally 6 botters from Badira and 2 on Alavia today..

But I swear I will fix up the Paralyze fast I get time to sit down and figure out how the script should work and what fuctions it will involve..

Oh, also I'm adding a new "Bot" to the Banishment list. *Evre Bot* is the latest added that will notify me whenever it's being used.

Still I will myself manually Ban and delete who ever use it.

My best tip, Play fair and you don't have to regret it! ;)

Beta Testing in Badira
77427371.png

Edit: Tested LMM with Hotkey
92882902.png

Last edited:
I Bump this thread with some information.

I've had on my Hosted forum (OTFans)
have an Vote about the Game-Play in Alavia.

The Votes have been about if people like the current Alavia, or if I should work on a "Major Update" and make Alavia become 100% 7.6 game play about damages, healings, everything.. (except Game map as it's already have all 7.6 rl places with spawns and actions, and 1% of the map is customs to support bigger amount of people playing)

if you'd like to put your vote and maybe comment and discuss this subject you can do so here:
Major Update of Alavia - OpenTibia Fans

And Of Course there will NOT be any resets.
And if this "update" would become true Alavia will still run 24/7 till the date the update come! and the update wouldn't be longer than a normal server save which is 5-10 minutes.

Regards, from a half retired dude in OTland

Edit:
in Alavia today.
81247400.png

Last edited:
indeed it is a nice server and i hope realsoft will see that even with !online working it can be a succes server aswell doesn't matter if it is high ore low rate server:)

Your stalking your players 24/7 or wethefff.
I got wars like diz all time on my server

sorry I keep my game clear of botters Mr I'm best..
I don't want to act too fresh to a guy like you that don't care about cheaters...

you're telling me I'm the bad guy.. and you come here talk bullshit like you always does, and then suddenly you post links of your ot here..

smart guy...

yes! I want your bigb0i playerz ;s
I don't care about cheaters? Ah, I just banned/deleted 69 players the last two days which is even more than your otservs online record

You can't really compare your 8.5 to 7.6 <_< The fact is, Realsoft has kept this server running longer than other old school ot's averagely are on.

And about you banning botters, in those clients, like 95% of the players use bot, so you probably have botters still running around and you can never really get rid of them :(

Last edited:
Realsoft doesen't stalk people... He checks on them when he gets on and looks that nobody is botting. Lol your just paranoid :eek:

Back