• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Sweden] Shadowot.sytes.net. Needs a SCRIPTER! Payed Position > GM

Denix

Reaction score
Hello.

I just opend an 8.60 REALMAP <- :)!

The problem is a simple problem!
To get the OT to about 50+ players!. The problem i got is that im not really good with LUA XML but still i always trying to learn how to use it!.

As an example i dont know how to make a own script, just how to copy and edit.

The Application should be like this.

Name & Age: Hello my name is Deniz and i am 15 years old!
How long i been playing tibia: I been playing tibia in about 8 years since i was 7 years old!
What kind of scripts im good with: I just know how to implent them and edit!
Why should i choose you: *************.

You probably wanna check it out!
Http://shadowot.sytes.net

8.60 With EXP-stages!

If our income will be much money you will earn some % every month or week :)! Feel free to make an application

Last edited:
uhmm , Gm position isin't good to scripter Becouse scripters make good work and try always best...
so no thanks if its only Gm position

What i mean with GM position = like an example of GOD -.- I always call GODS, GMS

are you still seeking a scripter ?

Name & Age: Peter , 17 , Ireland
How long i been playing tibia: 5 Years :|
What kind of scripts im good with: Well no such a thing as better with ones or worst with the others, i simply can script.
Why should i choose you: I have no idea. Too tired of thinking of anything

are you still seeking a scripter ?

Name & Age: Peter , 17 , Ireland
How long i been playing tibia: 5 Years :|
What kind of scripts im good with: Well no such a thing as better with ones or worst with the others, i simply can script.
Why should i choose you: I have no idea. Too tired of thinking of anything

if your to tired to think of why he should choose you, how does he know you wont be to tired to script.

if your to tired to think of why he should choose you, how does he know you wont be to tired to script.

It's a real map? How much effort does it require?
Modify this item and make it only obtainable through payment. DURR ROCKET SCIENCE.

Hey!!! Korrex, im trying to make a new island with a huge amount of unique scripts!.

Anyways i got a problem and i dont know how to make it. Heres an example \/

When doing "KILLING In the name of" in real tibia you often gotta kill 5000 minotaurs to enter the portal to The horned fox.

My problem with that is how to set the STORAGEVALUE to work with the portal?

/\ Thats one of the scripts i need!.

Another script that woulda be awesome is to make someone able to make scripts like enchanting!
Already got one system but that just enchants the def and attackdamage<- I want a script that enchants 1+% fire protection and such things!.

Well Lillesnakz show me an application or a script you made urself!

Fasola55 --- DENIED. Show me an script then i might consider adding you!.

By the way this OT wont be down after just a month! This will keep up so long we got about 40+ players :).

GL&HF anyways!

Back
Top Bottom