• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Man i dont care lags or not your server is best. I please you to open it, i have 0 lags in Sniper and it's better pvp system. :* Plis plis. Exc is good but sniper is Perfect !!

this server crashed last time it was online, i optimized map changing script like a fuck, but still not sure what caused the crashes

Ppl dont rlly care about maps... we dont need this shit. If it's works bad just deleted that shit, make one map for exmaple Thais or Carlin and open it, many ppl wanna play your server you think they think about map changing ? fuck that. I know that make more interesting fights but when not work just delet for now and just open your server because ppl waiting for you.
Plis Plis :)

map changer should be working flawless, so it must be something else -.-

put online
if debug happen you know what is error
?
sorry i dont know much about ots
you can try to put online see maybe no more cash
thanks

i don't know much of debugging, never done it. and i wont put it up til i know more of it, i keep it online as localhost and running all globalevents as usual and still no crash, so probably it's something else .................

did u change anything in source? if yes, maybe rebuild insted of recompile only:p

I changed one line of text preventing people from getting exp / frags from their own IP ... but when i think of it, i put a "return;" (should be false) in a void function, not sure if it's best solution .. hm

maybe make it like it was before and rebuild

- - - Updated - - -

becouse that script is useless,also what if 2 players are playing on LAN againist themselves?

useless? you can't get frags by yourself (might stop some ppl), and what happens is that they do not get any experience or frags

ok man no problem
Run at your house only and check for crash if happen
if need tester msg me in private i get to your ot
if you want

i can set it to restart automaticly when crashed, but won't solve problem. fixed better solution for the last code changes ... still no guarantee !!! maybe i can put it up tomorrow but i wanna make some sort of server save to re-set floors at least each 24 hours... or even better to make some shit like real tibia has that re-set floor without server save each 3h xD but too much to code and im not even very good at it. now im going to bed, i will write here tomorrow if i put it on

i try help you but i dont know about work in ot serv
i wish instead of play war ot i learned to create ot.. now im sad
i hope tomorrow serv online and i can pvp again
big thanks wdvx

Back