• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Server is down because my internet is acting weird. i will put it back if i solve it

I have "hopefully" solved the problem temporarily ... there is something wrong with my internet connection since i moved the router, but now i have a cable lying around my apartment so it should be working, and better than before ... server online again.

Fixed:
* Formulas of haste to be based on the ones tibia is using (Now there is not a steep difference from 50 to 51)
* Server haven't crashed today, it might be solved but if it's not, i think i know what is causing it, and then i'll remove that part completely til i find better fix for it

To fix:
* correct duration of haste spells for 7.7 (can't find source of it ...)
* Server save system (not done yet ...)

And after a long talk with a player yesterday, i realized i must give in to the community. if you feel like something should be changed, experience gain/loss, new maps/customize the current maps, please write your opinions here. it will help me alot !

delete boh for 100 frags, speed is perfect now. Nobody has boh yet and nobody is crying for speed.
Also i suggest new maps like Rookgard or Fibula

i have deleted boh already, i have noted the maps. but i dont wanna have too many maps! i noted that when it is edron and carlin map, less players play. maybe i shud remove them?

wdvx server crash if u die my monster
by summoned fire elemental for example, then rollback happens

yes log in cus some1 is crashing the server, there is some bug when some1 summon fire elemental and kill them

yes, the crash is fixed, thanks for reporting what caused it

server was offline while i moved around my router, it's online again

- - - Updated - - -

because of my internet + low interest in the server, i turned it off if anyone wonder

I dont understand why more people didn't play it. It was a very good and lagless server and now there probably wont be another war-server able to play for a while. And when that happens people start complaining and begging ot-hosters to host another war-ot that too wont be that popular. It's sad, really. Where are all the oldschool tibians? Bring'em back!

I dont understand why more people didn't play it. It was a very good and lagless server and now there probably wont be another war-server able to play for a while. And when that happens people start complaining and begging ot-hosters to host another war-ot that too wont be that popular. It's sad, really. Where are all the oldschool tibians? Bring'em back!

Tibianic.org

he only kept it online for like 48 hours, i doubt many people even knew of it before it got shut down again

sniper
you are for me best hoster on war ot
i need you back this ot for pvp
all please you open back in few day more players
i will advertisment i promise you
tures tos,

my internet is shitty, losing connection and getting it back all the time ... my brother will help me change the cord but idk when, if it gets better then i will host it more xD

Back