• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

i try to advertise it before open it, maybe more people will play

ot no need advertisment when off
online go/ i advertise online
war ot only for olnine not for offline
i am good advertisment if contact me

yes, it needs. you know that if you played last time

yes i played
i go make advertisment in forums on other forums
i will be good advertiser for you
you wrok serv i advertisment w8 for players i bring you

i will wait some more, now it is only you who posts here and 4 other is reading this thread! and im thinking of removing edron as city because not many ppl plays it

i will wait some more, now it is only you who posts here and 4 other is reading this thread! and im thinking of removing edron as city because not many ppl plays it

No man many ppl reading your posts and waiting for your move. I check it everyday like 5 times. When it's coming up ?

No man many ppl reading your posts and waiting for your move. I check it everyday like 5 times. When it's coming up ?

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

wdvx, Glimmer, kovall, timzur, tuki

Still need more advertising ... i dont want to host ot with 3 ppl online / average

@wdvx,

the server had like 10 - 12 players online most of the time which is enough for some fun battles. i don't understand why you claim it didn't have enough players. host a war server so yourself and other people can fuck about for a small amount of time but you're never going to get tons of players on a consistent basis. furthermore, the longer a war server is online the more people log on, everytime realistic-war was put online about a week later (usually a sunday) they would get some sick peak of players at like 40 - 50.

it was online for a week and peak got 11 players (me included) ... and if there wont be more than 5 ppl average, i wont host it since i see it as waste of my time. sorry.

Not every ppl checking in otland. Much ppl just go otservlist.org and still waiting. Maybe make test. Go online server and we will see how many ppl will log in 1h.

Back