• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Btw. learning to play having only 1 bp opened with all runes inside is a bit stupid. Its just too easy like this and when it comes to some normal server u wont be able to play like this and u will have to change your mouse movements.

It actually makes no difference to me, I use one bp only because I'm too lazy with opening more bps everytime I die. Thanks for your advice, anyway, I'll think of it

Does publishing this picture of a random IP address count as a waste of time too?
View attachment 20465

You probably never heard of changing the ip, did you? it takes me 10 sec to do it, mr smartass, but keep it going

You probably never heard of changing the ip, did you? it takes me 10 sec to do it, mr smartass, but keep it going

And if someone were to nmap your current IP, detect and store your nmap fingerprint, further nmap-scan your IP-range, and finally cross-reference fingerprint with nmap and write a simple batch script to auto SYN-flood any match..?

Or possibly even better, write an e-mail to your ISP with screenshots added of you admitting to cyber-trespassing on private servers using a network connection from your ISP?

i always assumed those 2 guys were botting because they fell into the obvious bot category. namely having insane aim but completely lacking in other parts of the game. but who cares, no proof here.

and if that is legit aim, then nice.

p.s your fraps recording doesn't show you aiming at your best tbh.

good serv
for me is good quests>

Can add
Annihilator Quest
Demon Helmet Quest
Banshee Quest

i will add them + rookgaard map whenever i have time

not interested in continuing this server, and i dont want to have my computer online 24/7, sorry to all the loyal players but the server is now offline!!

very sad moment
is history of war ot
bye
true player of server here
Tures Tos
sniper allways in my heart

wdvx
Thx for putting there rookgard i rlly enjoyed that war and server
im not gay but i would rlly like to kiss you on the cheek for having put this server online so long
thx for listen always my spams on your inbox xd

as always leaving the War ot as top fragger

what war ot is next for my extraordinair PVP?

SEE YOU!

not interested in continuing this server, and i dont want to have my computer online 24/7, sorry to all the loyal players but the server is now offline!!

You move on too fast, not enough time to grief :(

It's offline because i am migrating to otserv_svn instead of avesta and the database structure is not the same. i think im almost done but everything is untested

How did you compile otserv_svn for 7.7[2]?

Back