• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

One more fuck up and i'll go warera.net

Reanimation/jakkes team and conglo will continue playing

they lie after lie after lie and then fuck the server up time after time. no chance im playing there

ill see you on warera.net anyways because i garenteee they will fuck something up before then haha xD

they lie after lie after lie and then fuck the server up time after time. no chance im playing there

ill see you on warera.net anyways because i garenteee they will fuck something up before then haha xD

Already done that

Online again!

We have now fixed the bug that made the server/dedicated crasches and that the passwords were exchanged, it was a bug in the database so we had to do an reset. We will give back guild points and all the people who donated will get their donates back.
To get back your donations, e-mail us at [email protected] instead of spamming ingame. And please, just send 1 e-mail.

Tell your friends and teams that Thandoria starts again, enjoy your stay!

MAKE ACCOUNT NOW - www.thandoria.net

The server start 16.00 Today

this ot has restarted 4x in a 2 weeks. my advice is not to start it since it will get ddosed the first 5 minutes as it has the exact same shitty host.

Back
Top Bottom