• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

What I do find gay is there is booters which hit over 35 GB output for like £10 a month whilst people gotta pay SOOOOO damn much to stop those kind of ddos attacks. It really is gay.

told me what? :s

edit: Latest update:

The new dedicated is now being configurated. We will start the server as soon as possible, tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Quote from hosting company:
Your server is now being configured and data transferred. You can expect it at night and ready for tomorrow. That's the fastest we could do.
Posted by God Thandoria

Last edited:
[video=youtube;2Z5786Y-Yq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5786Y-Yq0&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

^ Another vid of thandoria ;p

If its like any of the other videos there twice remade from Aashora and fake in the first place. ;p

Last edited:
Further posts regarding Thandoria.org will receive a warning/infraction
anyone that wishes to somehow prove that Thandoria.org is the real server, PM me with actual proof

Latest update:

This is what we were recently told by our host:
I am very sorry for the delay. We've been working whole day and night yesterday to configure it for you. It took so much time because of a problem with Hardware RAID Controller.
I am sure you will get the server today.

We will let you know how this progress.

What hosting company takes 2 days to get a server ready :eek:
Probs won't be up till tomorrow by the looks of things and how they have gone the past 2 days.

He's using a new hosting service at DDG. Says up to 72 hours setup.

Yes, he is lieng to you people 24/7 This is a copy server of thandoria.org..

Dont Lissen to this guy he always fail with hes ot thats why he is so sad. :/.. Thandoria.org is fail ot and it always will be it.. take someone els domian is just so sad.

Rubbing one out I think.. xD
I think I will give it till 19:00 today and if it isn't on then go to the .org one if it's the same server might aswell xD

Back