• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thandoria.net 8.60 RL MAP DEDICATED / OPEN MONDAY 16.00 NEW START/99% Uptime

So it's quite possible he don't have the dedicated server even tho he has stated on his website that he has it?

Truth is I have contact to every single team including every single polish team and they are moving here because of me. Please do not talk shit since I have played with navid, killian, zloty, sded and so on for atleast 3 years.

I have discussed with some other mods regarding this Thandoria.org / Thandoria.net issue and we have decided that we wont interfere in this matter
Of course any discussion regarding this in the forums must obey all our current rules, so no flamming/trolling/spamming/insulting/etc...

This decision is final, no point messaging a moderator as our decision/point of view wont change

Its just pathetic. This server has lost a lot of players and even if my team starts here, I won't be.

Thanks.

Its just pathetic. This server has lost a lot of players and even if my team starts here, I won't be.

Thanks.

hahahaha, cry cry.

Masion you said today? We have coming very far. The website to the other host is working, and now we will try the server then we will start it. Notice: We will change the domain thandoria.net to the other IP where the dedicated is, so this could take like 10 mins or something just that. But as I said, im not a lier and im telling the truth.

So everyone know. change your password on Thandoria.net the other ot will hack you so you just know.

I mean DONT USE SAME PASSWORD!!!!

6 players!!! ahahaahahhahahahaha

Yep, heehe, so whens thandoria.zapto.org up? you need a timer on website to let everyone know. 30mins? 15 min?

@Demonkil, either works xD

also, update otservlist.org, remake it so 100% uptime :p

Okay thandoria. If you think you are funny, we will see how your server will last. Put it up. I dare you.

Yeah you know why? he try to steal my players thats why. i have my reason

You tried to steal his. Why will somebody believe a 23 posts guy which made his account this month to me, who has made this account and been active for atleast 2 years?

Back