• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server will be online approximately 5 hours 30 minutes from the time I post this. I hope to see you guys online! :)

revkS1K.png

When signing up for a beta account, it does not recognize @icloud.com as a legitimate e-mail service and claims it is invalid :eek:

When signing up for a beta account, it does not recognize @icloud.com as a legitimate e-mail service and claims it is invalid :eek:
Uh, I'm not sure why that is. Try using one of the more common e-mails. Such as hotmail or gmail.

BETA will be online in a few hours. The client will be available for download At least an hour before the server comes online.
Sorry for double post.. nothing yet? :p

Therran BETA starts in:
bla_1447610400.png

Too bad we need to refresh page to see accurate time, but it's still better than nothing xD.

So when is the real game being released? feels kinda useless to start playing on a beta and then u restart it ? xD
Will botting be available/allowed?^^

So when is the real game being released? feels kinda useless to start playing on a beta and then u restart it ? xD
Will botting be available/allowed?^^

Botting won't even work on the server, and even if it did, it would not be allowed.

Update: The client is now available!

222mb... WOW

edit:takes me 30 mins to download with my f-up network

Seems like it isn't possible to start the launcher? Launching the game .exe works fine though. Using W10.

Status
Not open for further replies.