• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you wanna rush it.
It's beta, you could leave us with the normal skill system before you elaborate something that really works.
I don't really think this skill system 2.0 will work, to be honest.
But, I hope it does!

Second day bugs (Slightly short due to school and server downtime):

• You can walk under this 164, 974, 7 but not the other one.
  • Invisible bag, bag going into the chat, & creature sightlines ( them being able to see you ) is too short.
  • You can't type "54" or another number when moving a stack of items. Ex- Try it out on Cip's client.
  • You can't move the remains of massive fire elemental's
  • When killed by multiple creatures there's a typo on the site.
  • Why do I hear bird sounds in the desert?
  • With the new skill system, items that buff your skills should give the benefits as if you put in the point yourself. ex. I put on a spirit cloak and have my magic level raised by one, I will then also get +26 extra mana.
  • You see an item of type 22009.
  • The client doesn't save what preferences you set up. (Having battle and VIP on one side)
  • While in a cast, it doesn't show what each stat is.

Last edited:
I was level 31 after update, spawned at temple. I had 52 skill points to use, but Elijahz said he had 51 skill points at level 37 after update.
Is this normal?
Also with server reseting so much, I lost my house -guilty didn't pay rent- but my items are still inside while house has no owner.

The new skill system seem to have made paladins really weak. We will look into it later today.
@tjockfan : Sounds pretty weird. I think I know what the problem is though.

I think you didn`t get it.

It is still unbalanced. Now it`s not about vocations but about levels.

Lower levels, 30ish, will have 39 of it`s primary skill. Its way too low for paladins (myself) and knights.

Actually, it's their choice what "normal" skills should be like, you can't compare it with real tibia.
Before "training" became a thing, skills was good already at 50/50 even for a lvl 60...
Bubble walked around at lvl 200 with 80/80 skills...

Then training came, and 70/70 was nice for a lvl 30..
And then offline training came and 100 distance was ok for a lvl 8 but 110 was nice.....

"Therran Beta.exe is not a valid win32 application."
So I can only play it on a 64bit system? :(

Actually, it's their choice what "normal" skills should be like, you can't compare it with real tibia.
Before "training" became a thing, skills was good already at 50/50 even for a lvl 60...
Bubble walked around at lvl 200 with 80/80 skills...

Then training came, and 70/70 was nice for a lvl 30..
And then offline training came and 100 distance was ok for a lvl 8 but 110 was nice.....

Well Bubble power leveled while people like Poseidon was training to like 110 fucking axe.
So the thing was that Bubble was a power levler while others trained, your arguement there is invalid.

10 royal spears as a reward for the 150 cyc mission? LOOOOOOOOOOL please tell me that is a joke?

I was level 31 after update, spawned at temple. I had 52 skill points to use, but Elijahz said he had 51 skill points at level 37 after update.
Is this normal?
Also with server reseting so much, I lost my house -guilty didn't pay rent- but my items are still inside while house has no owner.
This is because you are different vocations, we had different calculations for the different vocations.

Good work fucking up the basic capacity as well. I can't even cap spears anymore. While it's obviously partly my fault for not putting points into agility, the base cap is way too low right now.

Good work fucking up the basic capacity as well. I can't even cap spears anymore. While it's obviously partly my fault for not putting points into agility, the base cap is way too low right now.
Yeah, same happened to me.. I guess its my fault for not reading up on changelog...
I logged in and allocated all my points into strength... so 0 cap(set and 20 pots) and mana as knight. :)

Email authentication required
We have sent you an email with an activation link to your submitted email address.
If you can't find the email within 5 minutes, check your junk/trash inbox as it may be mislocated there.

Don't do this. I'm not interested in recovering my account and would rather not play the server.

The best aspect to the server thus far is the community. Some of the nicest players I've had the opportunity to encounter in recent OT memory.

As far as the development of the server, I think everything is looking really, really nice, and I'm happy to see all the work that went into this has come to fruition. I thoroughly enjoy the stat system and being able to experiment with it, but I do have a few quirks with it, such as not being able to reset my stats.

In addition, it seems that knights and pallies have an exponentially more difficult of a time trying to level up compared to mages. This could be in the fact that I chose to start in desert town (the npc that allows you to choose your town didn't elaborate on which city is better suited for which vocs.. just that each city serves each voc differently).

Don't do this. I'm not interested in recovering my account and would rather not play the server.

Just create a new random mail for otserver accounts and you're fine, if this is the thing that stops you from playing the server you weren't really interested in the server in the first place.

Just create a new random mail for otserver accounts and you're fine, if this is the thing that stops you from playing the server you weren't really interested in the server in the first place.
Yep, I wasn't really interested in the server, yet, I decided I'll give it a try. I'm playing since 7.6 and this is the first time I'd have to provide working email address. Open Tibia Servers are not secure, I would never use a password or email address that I had used anywhere earlier. You are right, I can create a separate mail box just for this server but as you noticed earlier - I'm not really that interested. It would probably take me less time to make that account instead of posting here but I'm really pissed when I see a site enforcing people to use a "secure password" or requiring providing an email "just for security". That's only my opinion though, you don't have to agree with it.

Yep, I wasn't really interested in the server, yet, I decided I'll give it a try. I'm playing since 7.6 and this is the first time I'd have to provide working email address. Open Tibia Servers are not secure, I would never use a password or email address that I had used anywhere earlier. You are right, I can create a separate mail box just for this server but as you noticed earlier - I'm not really that interested. It would probably take me less time to make that account instead of posting here but I'm really pissed when I see a site enforcing people to use a "secure password" or requiring providing an email "just for security". That's only my opinion though, you don't have to agree with it.

If you are not interested in the server, and you don't actually care, why bother posting negative stuff here. Your opinion isn't really worth a lot if you don't care about the server in the first place.

If you are not interested in the server, and you don't actually care, why bother posting negative stuff here. Your opinion isn't really worth a lot if you don't care about the server in the first place.
Not sure if you're even reading my posts so I guess that would be the end of our conversation.

Not sure if you're even reading my posts so I guess that would be the end of our conversation.

Your post makes no sense to me, since you're complaining about something a server you claim to be 'really not that interested' in. Why would you even care if they require some kind of e-mail from you, why would you tell them what to do or not to do when you barely have any interest in the server at all?

Honestly, your reasoning makes no sense, the server is trying to help you out by making sure you can recover your account in the event of it getting hacked, with ANY mail you want and you still complain. Yet when you were to get hacked after spending hours and hours of playing on a server you would be interested in (whether that be this one or any other server) and required help in getting it back, you'd ask for that as well.

By doing it this way, the staff ensures that everyone has a way of retrieving their account by themselves, instead of having to handle complaints of people that got hacked manually. Besides the account creation taking a little bit longer, there's no real downside to this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.