• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TrigCore is back!!! [clients: 8.54-8.57] Dedicated host

Triggah

TrigCore
Reaction score
IP: TrigCore.com
Port: 7171
Support Clients: 8.54 - 8.57

Home of Hardcore War

Create account on [size=+1]TrigCore[/size]

Site:
TrigCore - Latest News

This server has:
[size=+1]Guild War System
War Scripts for better war experience
and many more features[/size]

[size=+2]War Video[/size]
[size=+2]Encore War[/size]
[size=+2]War, No Peace[/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rates:
EXP from player: 4x
Skills: 50x
Magic: 10x

Lots of cool new donation items!!!

Map:
Custom Map
Custom boss hunting Areas
Quests:
Pits of Inferno [POI]
Annihilator [Anni]
Demon Helmet Quest [DHQ]
MORE Custom NPC Quests!

[size=+1]Balanced PVP[/size]
All Vocations have their advantages!
No such thing as a weak vocation!!!

depot.jpg

waterfall.jpg

wark.jpg

Enjoy

Dont forget,
Frag No Lag

~~~TrigCore Productions~~~

Last edited:
@ herod, hmm... ok? lol
@ Colossus yea, i put it up last year before i had to go to freshmany year in college and my partner couldnt maintain it so we closed it down, these last few months i been working on the map adjustments and few scripts, and its back up now!

I remember playing this.
It was pretty cool :)
I was one of the first to play :thumbup:

20:42 Trootha [120]: its very fucking lag

20:44 Triggah has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning + IP Banishment" against: trootha (Warnings: 4), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "bye".

Wasup with that? I'm laggy too lol. Gonna ban someone for keeping it real?

actually i tried to explain to him that this server is hosted in germany, and that if he lags hes either far from host, or got shitty connection or computer, then he starts mentioning his specs, and i tell him his comp is still not so good and that i am 100% sure he doesnt have 4gb connection, then he starts flaming at me calling me a noob and shitting on the server, so delete your thread and ask before you post some stupid shit like this.

I did ask lol. 2 posts up from this one lol.

Calm down hoochie.

And Germany u say? That must be why I lag.

P.S. 4Gb connection, ye he knows absolutely shit about computers lol

"Wasup with that? I'm laggy too lol. Gonna ban someone for keeping it real?"

that would be a rhetorical question.
anyways yes its hosted in Germany by stian/christiandb's dedi host.

This servers actually good, Compared to any other warOT out there right now this is the Best. So stop bitchin about Lag and stop bein little girls.

War servers is the reason for open tibia, otherwise play real tibia if ur looking for rpg ;)

a wise man once said, players that suck and are unhappy when they die/lose will log on forums to trash on a server, but the good players will not log on forum to comment because they too busy pvping/fighting and enjoying themselves.

a wise man once said, players that suck and are unhappy when they die/lose will log on forums to trash on a server, but the good players will not log on forum to comment because they too busy pvping/fighting and enjoying themselves.

I am this wise man :)

Bullshit plx

Back