• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][USA][MX] Showtera Now Online! 8.54/8.57 [SWEDEN][USA][MX]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retarded Server, thiefing creditis of other people:
Coded By:Sublime (showing at the script of aleh)

Also OP Donation

This is weird...morality issues at some I guess, just to point out: I didn't do anything but be a good in-game gamemaster to assist people that are in need of some help. It all got weird when I noticed Byllan(owner of showtera or w/e) cheated a lot. Cheating levels, items and such. So to conclude: Gm's were cheating, players were donating their ACTUAL MONEY, all I did was to advice them to search for another server that wasn't so fucked up.

Not only did the staff do a terrible job on fixing bugs. 1 bugfix resulted to 2 new bugs, so it was disturbing. I lost patience and faith in the project, so therefor I left and got the blame I guess.

Wanna hear some irony: Now I have a gamemaster at Byllans current project...haha.

/Limannen

This is weird...morality issues at some I guess, just to point out: I didn't do anything but be a good in-game gamemaster to assist people that are in need of some help. It all got weird when I noticed Byllan(owner of showtera or w/e) cheated a lot. Cheating levels, items and such. So to conclude: Gm's were cheating, players were donating their ACTUAL MONEY, all I did was to advice them to search for another server that wasn't so fucked up.

Not only did the staff do a terrible job on fixing bugs. 1 bugfix resulted to 2 new bugs, so it was disturbing. I lost patience and faith in the project, so therefor I left and got the blame I guess.

Wanna hear some irony: Now I have a gamemaster at Byllans current project...haha.

/Limannen
Well, it's pointless to post in a dead thread of an inactive ots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back