• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Valdora 7.72 - Highrated - Real Map

Rollern

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa delete

Last edited:
You should add a spawn with orshabaals too ^^

Valdora is a nice ot hopefully more people will join.

Btw is there any chance you could delete the magic prison runes? they make the server a bit annoying.

Hi. Nice to see your responds! I will remove them if several people complain. They are very expensive so I don't think many people use them, am I correct?

Hi. Nice to see your responds! I will remove them if several people complain. They are very expensive so I don't think many people use them, am I correct?

Well on last valdora they were very used. Since the server is very highrated in both exp and loot once you reach 150~ and go demona for like 30 minutes you'll earn about 300k? Which gives you the possibility to buy at least 10 and in my opinion they are very overpowered, they can change a fight in an instance, fighting ank shops? BooM traped near a counter and the enemies can easily drop you in those 21 seconds.

I haven't played much on this version so i can't really say if they are as used but they are 10k right? Maybe change them up to 30-50k? That would make them not too expensive but not overly used.

You're probably mostly correct though, high exp + high loot = higher level more quickly with less cash flow.

is the server still online cause i can't enter the web at all?

- - - Updated - - -

and yes remove ssa

Yes the server is online, it haven't been restarted since it opened (3 days). 100% uptime :)

Update: Valdora 7.72 RL-Map | Online: 25 (Highest: 25) / 1000 Max. Uptime: 100%

20:47 New record of players online is: 28

19:50 New record of players online is: 31
Server is growing.
Need more players here, my team pwns all haha

Back