• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 RealMap - Midrates - Closed as of 2014-11-26 - Will be up next week.

Should there be a server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
v0.16
- Missing Roshamuul NPC Asnarus has been added.
- Updated protection zone arounds Roshamuul
- Fixed various map bugs.
- Added talkaction to buy all blessings. !buybless or !buyBlessings will buy all 5 blessings.
- Plaguesmith now properly drops war horn.
- Fixed black map pixels around ghostship.
- The entire questchain for Gravedigger is now working properly. About half of the quest wasn't working, which is why it took long to fix.
- Added missing NPC Chrak
- Soft boots now grants +15 Mana/1sec, up from +2 Mana/1sec and +10 Health/2sec, up from +1 Health/2sec.

Server has been online 23 days now, im not sure about this but it has had no connection problems/downtimes right?
I'm sure you have proved your point that you are a dedicated host.
other servers need hosts like you, only problem is you wont make a reset and give players 1 week notice before launch date...

from what it looks to be you enjoy updating the server and keeping it online, but ask yourself for what???
for the 10~ br kids that play??

I myself would play the server and so would alot of other people but the main reason is:
SERVER DOES NOT HAVE PLAYERS
-IT LOOKS DEAD/BAD (only because of lack of players/community)
-PEOPLE HAVE HIGH LVLS AND THEY DONT PLAY MUCH
-THIS MAKES OTHER PLAYERS NOT JOIN BECAUSE THEY DONT BOTHER TO WASTE THEIR TIME TO EVEN TRY GET HIGH LVL ON A SERVER WHICH IS DEAD...

i dont want to sound offensive but its the truth... am i the only one that thinks this?

Server has been online 23 days now, im not sure about this but it has had no connection problems/downtimes right?
I'm sure you have proved your point that you are a dedicated host.
other servers need hosts like you, only problem is you wont make a reset and give players 1 week notice before launch date...

from what it looks to be you enjoy updating the server and keeping it online, but ask yourself for what???
for the 10~ br kids that play??

I myself would play the server and so would alot of other people but the main reason is:
SERVER DOES NOT HAVE PLAYERS
-IT LOOKS DEAD/BAD (only because of lack of players/community)
-PEOPLE HAVE HIGH LVLS AND THEY DONT PLAY MUCH
-THIS MAKES OTHER PLAYERS NOT JOIN BECAUSE THEY DONT BOTHER TO WASTE THEIR TIME TO EVEN TRY GET HIGH LVL ON A SERVER WHICH IS DEAD...

i dont want to sound offensive but its the truth... am i the only one that thinks this?

I couldnt agree with you more, I've been keeping a eye on the serv since it started. He seems like a fantastic host, but as you said, no one wants to start with it being up for so long with barely any players yet tons of high levels. If you did a reset and then before starting the serv back up, advertised well for a week or so, I think you'd have a much better and more played server all in all. I for one would sure play. Just something to think about :p

I've spoken to the most actively players on the server today, and most of them agrees that I should try to make a reset and get a better start.
I've added a poll to this topic, please cast your votes.
If a reset goes through, anyone who have played earlier before will get some type of extra bonus.
Also, if I do decide to make a reset, I will not open the server until the battleground system is completed(which could take week, depending on how many people can help me with testing).

Goodluck after restart! Hope u ll get more players!

If u guys [Kreygasm/Kraygesm/Azilias] have acc here please PM me : >

Regards and thanks for a lot of great time here on Vanderlay - Vafan.

Donation via paygol doesn't work, at least not for me.. I sended some sms and didn't received anything....

Its nice that you decide to make a poll, I really think there should be a new thread made which is not spammed with posts so people can see exactly what this server has to offer.
Make is short and nice and it will interest alot of players,
This is just an idea, dont know how to explain why i think it would be a good idea ;D
I just think a new thread is most appropriate for a server reset (atleast a week before launch date) because it gives people more of a "fresh start" feeling.

Best of luck,

Its nice that you decide to make a poll, I really think there should be a new thread made which is not spammed with posts so people can see exactly what this server has to offer.
Make is short and nice and it will interest alot of players,
This is just an idea, dont know how to explain why i think it would be a good idea ;D
I just think a new thread is most appropriate for a server reset (atleast a week before launch date) because it gives people more of a "fresh start" feeling.

Best of luck,

I think this thread is just fine because it shows people who are dont know of this server yet that the owner has been VERY active and fixes and implements a lot of new stuff and bug fixes. Once he does restart it though then maybe change the title of the thread to Reset then the date or something like that. Anyway I hope it does reset, I am looking forward to that!

I've spoken to about every active player and almost everyone agreed that a reset should be in place.
The server is currently offline as well as the website.

I'm going to finish my battleground system, fix a few things on the server and update the website entirely before launching again.
Expect the server to be up about next week.

This thread can be closed(couldn't find an option to close it myself. Am I blind?).

Status
Not open for further replies.