• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]World of Lastwar :: Official server opening ||20th DEC || New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump for @World Lastwar

Really nice server, I enjoy playing it because the community is so lovely and it isnt pay to win either :D

Last edited:
Okay so i tried out this server, i like the map and the rates, the staff however is working for a worse stay at this server, many useless updates and server restarts wich in the end only prevents you from leveling.
I also found that the top lvl of the server have alot of items he should not possess, and i also found out that "random monster spamm spawns" always happends around that guy. My only (un-confirmed) conclusion is that there's a corrupt staffmember on this server.
I would rate the map and gameplay 6/10 however if i rate the server based on gameplay, map and staff i would give this a 2,5/10, something to waste your time with if you're bored but thats it.

Oh, and atleast 30 spoofed characters, so dont join cause of the playercount.

Would've tried it out if it would've been done a bit more seriously. Unfortunantely it's just quite arrogant to think you can show up after 8 years with an outdated server that was great when it was up-to-date etc. But today, the server is just a buggy crashy laggy server with inaccurate formulas etc.

If you tried again, with some accurate formulas, more balanced rates etc. I think a lot of old players would be interested in joining. And we'd bring friends.

From level 0 to level 8 - x100
From level 8 to level 20 - x80
From level 20 to level 30 - x70
From level 30 to level 50 - x60 <- Up until this part it's fine, these levels are boring.

From level 50 to level 100 - x50
From level 100 to level 120 - x40
From level 120 to level 150 - x30
From level 150 to level 500 - x20
But this part? Level 200 in a weekend.
Your old community is used to 1x nowdays.

We'd join, but we'd join if it was easy level 60-70 (The most fun war levels is 70-80~~) and then drop off hard so that the highest levels in war maybe gets around 100-110 and more front team based war, rather than UE combos.

Also people are used with Medivia standard, where damage is 100% accurate to RL Tibia 7.4

Try again! We're interested, but this is a shitty attempt.

I disagree, we might use an old server but it's the real deal. We got everything if not more than Tibia 7.4 (boring ots) have. It's just trying to rip Tibia off totally. We deliver something more. Epic quests (use your damn brain).
You maybe think the "formulas" is not correct but look on the balance. We're doing our best to correct this.
/God Gabbe

Okay so i tried out this server, i like the map and the rates, the staff however is working for a worse stay at this server, many useless updates and server restarts wich in the end only prevents you from leveling.
I also found that the top lvl of the server have alot of items he should not possess, and i also found out that "random monster spamm spawns" always happends around that guy. My only (un-confirmed) conclusion is that there's a corrupt staffmember on this server.
I would rate the map and gameplay 6/10 however if i rate the server based on gameplay, map and staff i would give this a 2,5/10, something to waste your time with if you're bored but thats it.

Oh, and atleast 30 spoofed characters, so dont join cause of the playercount.

You ended up in a wrong time. We are more careful when we choose to do updates, and even if we do it wont be down for more than 30 sec, so i dont see your point? Useless updates? Do you think Party system is a useless update too?

You ended up in a wrong time. We are more careful when we choose to do updates, and even if we do it wont be down for more than 30 sec, so i dont see your point? Useless updates? Do you think Party system is a useless update too?

You can't see my point? server restarts over 40 times on one day and rollback on half of them, just cause u cant fix spears immideatly? AND YOU CANT SEE THE POINT?!?!? just cause your spoofed characters doesn't care about your restarts? have you ever run an ot server before? yeah party system is a nice update, its also something that shouldent even be an update, it should have been out when you started the server... And why havent you implented party expshare system?

You can't see my point? server restarts over 40 times on one day and rollback on half of them, just cause u cant fix spears immideatly? AND YOU CANT SEE THE POINT?!?!? just cause your spoofed characters doesn't care about your restarts? have you ever run an ot server before? yeah party system is a nice update, its also something that shouldent even be an update, it should have been out when you started the server... And why havent you implented party expshare system?

Well I think you are wrong, it's a great server with a lovely community. Please instead of just insult the server tell us what it can improve.

LONG LIVE WORLD OF LASTWAR!

Well I think you are wrong, it's a great server with a lovely community. Please instead of just insult the server tell us what it can improve.

LONG LIVE WORLD OF LASTWAR!

Omg... Well for starters, all i've written here is FACTS, its no insults, and if u take these FACTS and fix them, then the problems wouldent exist anymore? so if u cant take bad feedback, dont read the forums?

(edit: If u have not recieved my implied message: The bad part with the server is GOD Gabbe, hes rude and begging for donations with a server thats to be honest isen't even finnished yet)

Omg... Well for starters, all i've written here is FACTS, its no insults, and if u take these FACTS and fix them, then the problems wouldent exist anymore? so if u cant take bad feedback, dont read the forums?

Sure you can criticism it but please tell us how to improve instead of just 24/7 camp this thread with bad things.

Mister, ive run an ot for 7-8 years ago and im the creator of WoL which was a GREAT community back in the days. I think i know what im doing. Sometimes there will be issues on the server that requires a restart, i dont see the problem of waiting a few seconds for a restart. Well, we are even more careful with that now when we heard "you" complain about it. Because why? the customer's always right. I agree with Denziz, why only paint a picture black when you can paint it with colors? If you see a problem, say the problem and discuss it with us so we can solve it instead of just saying this server is shit without a motivate.

Mister, ive run an ot for 7-8 years ago and im the creator of WoL which was a GREAT community back in the days. I think i know what im doing. Sometimes there will be issues on the server that requires a restart, i dont see the problem of waiting a few seconds for a restart. Well, we are even more careful with that now when we heard "you" complain about it. Because why? the customer's always right. I agree with Denziz, why only paint a picture black when you can paint it with colors? If you see a problem, say the problem and discuss it with us so we can solve it instead of just saying this server is shit without a motivate.

I gave your server a 6/10 in gameplay and map, thats pretty high on a custom server, but to rephrase your spiritual words, see only the black colours you must not.
It's not untill the staff (you) gets involved my rating goes down to 2,5/10
Denziz: Camping? You reply to my post and i answer, simple as that.

I love WoL, one of the best ot servers i played. Love the experience of this map unmatched by any other, and the admin/god it is working enough to improve much more than they are, I feel sorry for the people who do not play to lose this ot.

I totally agree with the others WOL is a great server and shall stay up! fuck off Duff Mix ur a loser only complain!!

Well i'd surely like to thank you for you mature behaviour. Who are you btw? Your account started at the same time as the server, spoofed characters AND spoofed otland accounts?

It's a cool server with a nice little community waiting to grow. Every server have problems, just help it grow and get fucking great!

I gave your server a 6/10 in gameplay and map, thats pretty high on a custom server, but to rephrase your spiritual words, see only the black colours you must not.
It's not untill the staff (you) gets involved my rating goes down to 2,5/10
Denziz: Camping? You reply to my post and i answer, simple as that.

Seriously dude, who are you to judge when you don't even have your own OT server haha. And if you have, go work on it instead of just whining and being rude. WoT's staff team is working their best to improve the server with daily updates and it's nice community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back