• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]World of Lastwar :: Official server opening ||20th DEC || New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously dude, who are you to judge when you don't even have your own OT server haha. And if you have, go work on it instead of just whining and being rude. WoT's staff team is working their best to improve the server with daily updates and it's nice community.

I'm just a guy who likes to rate the servers I play, It's only fair for other players to know what they may expect when joining a server :)

But what you say is not correct. MR.
I cant take a spoof otland account seriously. Please logg in on your normal account. And if u say its not true sure, i gave my rating for this server and i stand by it. Let the other players who join decide what they think. Please dont cry from 3 different Otland accounts if they rate your server bad aswell :)

I cant take a spoof otland account seriously. Please logg in on your normal account. And if u say its not true sure, i gave my rating for this server and i stand by it. Let the other players who join decide what they think. Please dont cry from 3 different Otland accounts if they rate your server bad aswell :)
This is no spoof account, im Tyderion on wol

Gabbe, this attempt and your attitude is turning the memory of WoL into a joke. When you first announced, we started reminiscing about the old WoL days. But now everyone are embarrassed about it instead after you having said things like "Mister, ive run an ot for 7-8 years ago and im the creator of WoL which was a GREAT community back in the days" and "I disagree, we might use an old server but it's the real deal. We got everything if not more than Tibia 7.4 (boring ots) have. It's just trying to rip Tibia off totally. We deliver something more. Epic quests (use your damn brain). "

WoL was a great server and had a great community, BACK in the day. And it was a great server before we had tools and access to recreate "Rip off servers".

The quests on WoL are extremely simple compared to the new quests or epic quests of "Boring 7.4 rip off servers" like Medivia. Which also has several of the features you mention, such as "Party System" with the addition of shared experience support. And to be completely honest, the balancing on WoL is these days terrible, those exprates to begin with just shits on balancing.

You must realize that the evolution of servers have gone long ways in these 7-8 years. And the players aren't kids anymore, they're grown ups. That aren't impressed with hitting 1000 damage SDs and things like that. There's A LOT of things on WoL that are lacking today, the stability of the server is one thing like mentioned, another thing is the map itself, the PvP has evolved to a point where that entire map is a death trap if played on by good PvPers.

A lot of people would come back to WoL if you would have a more open mind. Many players have fond memories of WoL and would happily wreck havoc on those lands one more time, but the players have matured, so the server and the staff has to mature as well.

I remember playing thos OT, so much fun, tho I don't remember the map it will be like an new beginning, I'm already level 69 and will play a bunch more and I have met some nice friends there too!

Recommended!

Gabbe, this attempt and your attitude is turning the memory of WoL into a joke. When you first announced, we started reminiscing about the old WoL days. But now everyone are embarrassed about it instead after you having said things like "Mister, ive run an ot for 7-8 years ago and im the creator of WoL which was a GREAT community back in the days" and "I disagree, we might use an old server but it's the real deal. We got everything if not more than Tibia 7.4 (boring ots) have. It's just trying to rip Tibia off totally. We deliver something more. Epic quests (use your damn brain). "

WoL was a great server and had a great community, BACK in the day. And it was a great server before we had tools and access to recreate "Rip off servers".

The quests on WoL are extremely simple compared to the new quests or epic quests of "Boring 7.4 rip off servers" like Medivia. Which also has several of the features you mention, such as "Party System" with the addition of shared experience support. And to be completely honest, the balancing on WoL is these days terrible, those exprates to begin with just shits on balancing.

You must realize that the evolution of servers have gone long ways in these 7-8 years. And the players aren't kids anymore, they're grown ups. That aren't impressed with hitting 1000 damage SDs and things like that. There's A LOT of things on WoL that are lacking today, the stability of the server is one thing like mentioned, another thing is the map itself, the PvP has evolved to a point where that entire map is a death trap if played on by good PvPers.

A lot of people would come back to WoL if you would have a more open mind. Many players have fond memories of WoL and would happily wreck havoc on those lands one more time, but the players have matured, so the server and the staff has to mature as well.

Be prepared for a shitstorm, they don't take lightly on negative critisism xD

This is their current depot
2hpsoia.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to announce there will be a reset! 30th dec

We have decided to make a a reset with new exp-rates and new skill formulas (which will balance the vocations) better from start.
Now we have had a "free" bug test period and can advance to a more serious and real reset with more people playing from the beginning.
Read more about our new rates here

Thank you for understanding!

Thats great greg, have u fixed the party system now so people can share exp? since 160 knight exori now damages as little as the sd of a 80 rp xD haha i'll go play rl tibia so that i can deal more damage with my sds on my low lvl mage than i'll do with 160 mage sds on your 7.91 ot xD anyways gl december 30th, im sure there's alot of new players from whom u can beg for donation

Thats great greg, have u fixed the party system now so people can share exp? since 160 knight exori now damages as little as the sd of a 80 rp xD haha i'll go play rl tibia so that i can deal more damage with my sds on my low lvl mage than i'll do with 160 mage sds on your 7.91 ot xD anyways gl december 30th, im sure there's alot of new players from whom u can beg for donation

Haha hello Sven den barbariske. Sorry that you died from the hydras, you basically trapped yourself.

Make an different server, 1 lowrate and 1 highrate, I really enjoyed the fast levels and being able to use hotkeys to hunt, now I have made 10 bp sds for nothing...

I really hate the fact to need 2,5k for premium, I love the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back