• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Zeltenia 8.54 RL Map(With Zao), all quests (incl. yalahari quest)

Look at the homepage, files are there.

Yeah, to the .cam files... The files I don't want. I bet there's alot of people out there not wanting to fire up hypercam and that to make a movie. Just record the .wmv file..

Patch 1.6

The new 8.54 contents are finally here! The Island Zao with the city Farmine, including the monsters, items and some of the quests!

You've been waiting for a long time now, but the waiting is over. Or don't you know what Zao or Farmine is? Here are the map of the island, and some screenshots. Before you ask GMs and Tutors about Zao, please check tibia.wikia.com first, all your answers are there! To reach Zao, you'll have to go via the Steamboat from Cormaya or Kazordoon!

And of course I also fixed a few reported map glitches.

Enjoy the new contents! And please report any bug you may encounter at the forum!

Regards,
Helga and Bam
zaoss.jpg

I dont know why, but today only 25players on, almost everyday we are like 100+, it was very hard to login in server for me, thats the problem, it took me 7minutes to login :s
You should make something to fix that connection problems its not the first time, btw server is really rocks keep it on!

I dont know why, but today only 25players on, almost everyday we are like 100+, it was very hard to login in server for me, thats the problem, it took me 7minutes to login :s
You should make something to fix that connection problems its not the first time, btw server is really rocks keep it on!

Ah yea those connection problems was fixed yesterday around 17.00 CET

A new war system is installed!

This war system is just like real Tibia's. During the war, the killing of a war opponent will always be a justified kill. However, attacking a war opponent will result in a protection zone block. If the attacked character hits back, he will also receive a protection zone block even though he did not initiate the act.

Characters that are currently in war will be marked with special icons. This allows an easy identification of friendly and opposing characters, as well as characters who are involved in other ongoing wars you are not part of.

For more information about the commands, head to the website -> Statistics -> Guild Wars

Regards,
Helga

Anyone that used to play Selena playing this ot? Just a free bump and attempting to get a team for war. :/

Back