• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

34zwqo2.jpg

I really like the website, it looks a lot cleaner from the one you used last time around. Good luck on the server this time Fare :D

Fare, can you fix the mute system? i just got muted 1600 seconds for putting a spell wrong

Fare, can you fix the mute system? i just got muted 1600 seconds for putting a spell wrong

Being kinda inactive for next 2 days, but going to get back to work since Monday; I'll take a look at this.

So i have to pay 2 more days of rent before i can even decorate my house..?

Love the server, but people who play are EXTREMELY RUDE. Nobody has respect, people are too greedy to show you anything, they try to kill you in every possible moment.

Love the server, but people who play are EXTREMELY RUDE. Nobody has respect, people are too greedy to show you anything, they try to kill you in every possible moment.
in-game name? I'll help you out..

So i have to pay 2 more days of rent before i can even decorate my house..?

What you mean?

They are just mad cuz of your gambling luck =D

Got stuck with playing archer, been having fun till 100 but after that i just keep getting killed and can't seem to progress anymore :S

kafqf.png

Thats what happend to me when I played Ascalon before. Was really fun until 100. from 100-200 was pretty much grinding

Hello Mr.Fare

Name:Sherif
Email:[email protected]
Experience:playing Rl Tibia From 7 Years And Have A Much Experiance In OTS Was Host A Server 2 Years Ago And Got Retired And Just Got Back Again Week Ago

Massege : First Hello Fare Im Glad Talking You I Hear You Are A Good Man Really I Hope To Join Ur Staff In Server And Help You Belive Me I Can Work All The Day Just 2 Hours Relax And You Will Make Me Working As U Like Just I Need Some Edits That You Will Teach Me In A Short Time Also I Will Help You In Anything ِAlso You Can Depend On Me In All Ur Work Also I'm Not Bad Scripter Also Perfect Player Support And Trust Me Im Not Scammer I Promise You With My God That I Will Work Serious With You And Never Get Bad Things From Me Also You Can Test Me For A Little Time You Won't Lose And Thing If Tested Anyway Thanks For Respecting And Sorry If Troubled You !! (Mome)<Here!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr.Fare

Name:Sherif
Email:[email protected]
Experience:playing Rl Tibia From 7 Years And Have A Much Experiance In OTS Was Host A Server 2 Years Ago And Got Retired And Just Got Back Again Week Ago

Massege : First Hello Fare Im Glad Talking You I Hear You Are A Good Man Really I Hope To Join Ur Staff In Server And Help You Belive Me I Can Work All The Day Just 2 Hours Relax And You Will Make Me Working As U Like Just I Need Some Edits That You Will Teach Me In A Short Time Also I Will Help You In Anything ِAlso You Can Depend On Me In All Ur Work Also I'm Not Bad Scripter Also Perfect Player Support And Trust Me Im Not Scammer I Promise You With My God That I Will Work Serious With You And Never Get Bad Things From Me Also You Can Test Me For A Little Time You Won't Lose And Thing If Tested Anyway Thanks For Respecting And Sorry If Troubled You !! (Mome)<Here!!

I got so close to beating the shaco maze manually and then I find out you can use m-walls.... I'm not sure if its supposed to be like that but I've seen lot's of people already do it using m-walls which is just stupid.

I got so close to beating the shaco maze manually and then I find out you can use m-walls.... I'm not sure if its supposed to be like that but I've seen lot's of people already do it using m-walls which is just stupid.

xd i went in maze when there were lots of people and i failed like 3 times so i try use mwall and it worked ^^ now every1 does it

It's supposed to be done with mwalls. Last era everyone did it that way. Otherwise it's near impossible and/or takes too much patience. It doesn't really requires skills, just patience and luck when not using m walls. With m walls or grav vitas it doesn't require any skill either though, but the luck factor is like 0 and you don't have to wait an hour till a deathslicer finally moved far enough away.

Ok some thing about the server that needs rework and fixed:

1: Pvp system License To kill. Put a steady pvp level maybe 50 or 70 and let it be there. This pvp-range is bullshit and booring and destroys pvp. If someone thiefs my items i want to fkin kill him.

2: The level doors. Entire server is level doors. Sadface :(

3: The message decay delay. Takes like 10 seconds for a message to go away and is annoying as fk.

4: Loot Channel? Would be nice since its so hard to see what to loot when u hunt alot of mobs and aoe grind.

Back