• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Agree with nevalopo's #3 & #4,

also add a trade channel >,< when I wanna look for items, I don't want to read unnecessary shit while searching (main channel)

when the server got online months ago it was hard to discover shit. it was hard to get t2 stuff. t3 stuff. And so on.

people have t5 in under a weekend. i'm off this shit and will start when everyone is 300 to have some kind of challange.

Patch 1.01 released.

• NPC Siuan was added to temple, now she offers a daily killing tasks for everyone who is interested(Need level 40, to start deal with her).
  • Fixed magic shield to work properly(you can get magic shield by eating green fish or having items like protection amulet).
  • Knights and archers now regenerating mana properly on trainers, mages are supposed to lose their regeneration there.
  • Blessing price was lowered to level * 5 amount for each bless.
  • Slightly lowered prices of 100+ level potions and runes.
  • Chicken feathers loot chance increased by 10%, red piece of cloth loot chance increased by 1-2% from each of Tribals.
  • Lowered hardness of Eric's arena bosses.
  • Fixed bug with NPC's(they were saying that player has no capacity to buy an item, even if played had enough of).
  • Lowered promotion price to 25k of gold, added some tips about passing promotion quest.
  • Archers spirit runes now provide some more mana and lower amount of health.
  • Gambler maximum bet is limited to 5000 gold now.
  • Fixed unjustified kills for skulled players.
  • Increased loot rate from level 180 monsters for a little.
  • Trade channel added.
  • Lowered prices for some NPC services.
  • Event surviving was balanced a bit, also now there is a chance to get event token even for losing it(and rest of events also). Limited amount of players who are able to join various events.

when the server got online months ago it was hard to discover shit. it was hard to get t2 stuff. t3 stuff. And so on.

people have t5 in under a weekend. i'm off this shit and will start when everyone is 300 to have some kind of challange.
Wasn't stupid level requirment on the items so when you got G2 or G3 items you could just put them on your noob char. When I get something thats not legendary now.. I don't bother picking it up. Cause its waste of cap

Decent OT, Hope there's something to do for higher levels and if there's not max level & reborn [atk + def bonus] would be a nice and easy way to solve it.

I'm not that high level yet but I see people are already 200+ and on the minimap there's only lvl 300 mobs*?

Last edited:
Play for a few days and get hacked lmfao. I suggest if you played Xagul's server change ur shit. Only 2 servers I used same info on and I try to log in. And I do with a empty ass character

Play for a few days and get hacked lmfao. I suggest if you played Xagul's server change ur shit. Only 2 servers I used same info on and I try to log in. And I do with a empty ass character

Same. I played on Crazy ot and now my acc datas are changed, i used rec. key and my items are gone, Attila here.

Same. I played on Crazy ot and now my acc datas are changed, i used rec. key and my items are gone, Attila here.

Thank god i wasn't the only one knowing it was Xagul's faggot ass. Sorry to hear about you getting hacked also tho

Thanks for telling, just changed my password <_<

never use the same password guy's..

- - - Updated - - -

Decent OT, Hope there's something to do for higher levels and if there's not max level & reborn [atk + def bonus] would be a nice and easy way to solve it.

I'm not that high level yet but I see people are already 200+ and on the minimap there's only lvl 300 mobs*?

Lets hope the minimap doesn't show the lvl 400~ monsters then..

Well i was just warning people because of the fact Xagul actually did that is crazy.... hes Jealous haha

I am surprised actually that I am the first person everyone blames. Also pretty funny that someone on my vent had to link me to this thread because I didn't even know it existed xD but not to get off topic, our database is encrypted via SHA-2 even if you did use the same info on XDC as you did on this server, and even if I did care to hack you on another OT, it would take much longer than a few days to break your password. And even still, even if I did manage to break a single one of your passwords, the fact that there are how many people now accusing me? If you think that I have the ability to break that many encrypted passwords (and I think 1 is impossible enough as it is) in that short of a time. Well I have to say I am flattered.

Here is a link that can explain to you why you are foolish for believing this is possible:
SHA-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is a screenshot of my test account:
z6UxzXv.jpg

For those of you who are still convinced that this is possible, please prove it. Try to break this password and log into the character.

Account: tester
Password: ab58411ad41013c2d6d77c287ab7613b51536bc8595e0a5bdaa37dcf03f204d8

P.S.
If anyone manages to break this password in the next year, please feel free to log onto the character and private message me on Admin Xagul. I will personally make a donation to Ascalon on your behalf.

I am surprised actually that I am the first person everyone blames. Also pretty funny that someone on my vent had to link me to this thread because I didn't even know it existed xD but not to get off topic, our database is encrypted via SHA-2 even if you did use the same info on XDC as you did on this server, and even if I did care to hack you on another OT, it would take much longer than a few days to break your password. And even still, even if I did manage to break a single one of your passwords, the fact that there are how many people now accusing me? If you think that I have the ability to break that many encrypted passwords (and I think 1 is impossible enough as it is) in that short of a time. Well I have to say I am flattered.

Here is a link that can explain to you why you are foolish for believing this is possible:
SHA-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is a screenshot of my test account:
z6UxzXv.jpg

For those of you who are still convinced that this is possible, please prove it. Try to break this password and log into the character.

P.S.
If anyone manages to break this password in the next year, please feel free to log onto the character and private message me on Admin Xagul. I will personally make a donation to Ascalon on your behalf.
lets be honest what else could it be? i know for a fact your server and Ascalon are the only ones i used that info on. And im pretty sure Atilla changes his shit up between servers also? So honestly thats how it fell on you and your server

P.S.

sha2 too hard, would u accept MD5? ^_^

Back