• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

more DDOS attacks ? im lagging like a bich getting pumped....

i gone to level 309 from 310 like 20 times today....and after few hours i got to 310 again finally after i got to 308 and POOF LAGS!....

thinking about retire....

I didnt experience any laggs around the time you posted this comment, neither did I experience any laggs @ 21:00. The problem will prolly be in your own hands

Hmm, this server dosnt like me?everything fine, got lvl 40 but now i cant log in without getting dced within 2 seconds, also the website takes ages to load and sometimes dosnt even load?, i had no lag before and now i cant event connect? I live in England, dunno where the server is located, but its not my internet other games working fine.

~Ziov

And yeah I was waitin for this muthafucka but he kept getting d/ced, like 10 times >.< Aka i can confirm his d/cs

- - - Updated - - -

kick @ 23:25?

- - - Updated - - -

Im such a superman at times ;P lv. 110

2jcwpds.jpg

Last edited:
Just started playing, so far server seems awesome! I'm still low tho so will wait to 0 at least to gather my thoughts

If you wanna play a server which is never reseting accounts and it has never laggs or stuffs like that, join this OT. it needs to be the best OT of times, and if you dont know what to do at the beggining msg me // Feranic ingame. i might help you out! thanks // Lindeman

Patch 1.06

• Experience rate 150% for weekends.
  • New quest: Lost Temple. Location: Disgustings[L.400] spawn.
  • New item: Jewelry tool. This tool can be used to change passive ability of item once to random one. It will dissapear after first use.
  • New item: Lottery. Can be bought in temple for 4 event tokens. You can win various items in lottery, such as ability stones, magic gems, jewelry tools and more.

• Mounts now has own bonus system and you gain permanent bonus for every mount unlocked.
  • Dungeon Keeper now moved to west part of city. There are a lot of changes in dungeons, everyone with level 250 and above is welcome to give them a try.
  • Deepling outfit ingame and obtainable in deepling dungeon.
  • Manta mount is ingame and obtainable in Deepling dungeons.
  • Since now you can finish up to 3 dungeons per day. (If you die or cancel dungeon, its not being counted).
  • Note! Since now, if you're using few items with same crafting recipe bind in, only one item will work(lets say if you equip 2 items with +HP recipe obtainable on ice golems quest). Actually its usually no way to get few of same recipes equipped, but I found that some players having smurf characters or buying those recipes, to have more of them equipped.
  • Added 2 more tasks to Elizabeth for high levels.
  • Second Yalaharian addon now ingame(NPC Angus).

• Anvil in temple now transforming jewelry tools, aswell as working now in both ways(you can transform 1 gem/stone/tool into some gems/stones/tools of previous grade).
  • Runes prices were lowered.
  • Recipes obtainable from Ice Golems Prime quest(Fury), now provide more health and mana. Unfortunately, if you already has this recipe bind to item, you will need to re-insert it.
  • Experience rate from 200+ monsters was increased.
  • Increased mages rates on armor/resistance.
  • Archers basic weapon damage lowered for 8.5%.
  • Sharpshooters now have 15% passive armor penetration.
  • Fixed bug in experience gain which wasn't properly counting experience modificators, such as stamina, mastermind potions, monster level difference.
  • Hunting in party now provide you with 30% experience bonus for every member joined the party(stacks up to 5 members, 150% bonus experience)! Also, party now provide more detailed information about experience share and party bonuses(f.e. crusaders blessing).
  • New channel: Looking for group. Here you can search for a team...or friends.
  • Loot chances on some addon items were increased.
  • Fixed war PvP protection(people in war now surely can attack others).
  • Fixed guardian angel bug, when cooldown was reset on re-equip.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Really recommend this ot! seriously people try it out! amazing server.

Couldnt agree more with what GhostX wrote, amazing unique custom server. If you're into custom servers, give this a try.. Ontop of that, when you're getting started ill help you out with whatever items i've got left to share. grade 1-3 with additional abilities on them

Hit me up ingame n' we'll see

<Scotoe>

Edit; And another piece of advice that I can give new people is, when you're @ hunting grounds, explore it thoroughly and open any suspicious containers such as chests, boxes, dead bodies without blood surrounding them. Cuz they can carry gems, stones which r the most valuable stuff ingame aswell as save them for higher lvl ;P

Just so i dont gotta tell it individually constnatly ;dd gl yall

Last edited:
It's pretty much dead since 90% of the first players including me have quit.

It's pretty much dead since 90% of the first players including me have quit.

well you obviously haven't logged in since patch. It isn't dead anymore. We are getting 4-5 new players daily, some players coming back, like noxz, etc..
And 90% haven't quit. You, a couple others and the people who were caught botting have quit bc they got punished with -15 levels + a death.

I mean yesterday this was the events room - couldn't get them all, but were like 20 people in the event
toIGB8.png

awesome server, i just logged in and i said just hi in main chat and got some help, great community , great exp , great features

if anyone joins feel free to pm me and ill give u guys a little help
name :Alguzu

the exp is to high in my opinion lol Idk why you guys complain about the exp :D

with quests I got 100 in 1 day, 200 2 days later without power leveling :3

Good server, keep it up fare. :)

Ps: one more note to the equipment -->

To get full g5 eq is easy asfuck. they drop fast as shit. but g4 with stats / g3 on legendary is better than g5 without, so the hunting is reaaallly giving rewards instead of some other servers where you drop best items in under 10 mins of grind.. I love this concept. keep it up babaaa

Lol blazed what are u talking about? it isent that easy to lvl that fast, you probally bot to lvl and the xp rate is so low lol

Back