• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you always make it a week ahead, it isn't a low rate just put it up this Saturday

You wanna play with 50 otland users and let it die in 1 day? :p Patience is a virtue my friend.

Maybe i will try it again, but i wont be donating after last time.

Good to hear, donating is totally optional :)

This is also a lie, because scammers are everywhere, you just have to imply a way south americans can donate other than credit cards. Only reason i see for not hosting it anywhere other than EU is 'cuz most EU players , and probably 99% of them cant handle playing with 50+ ping. < this is a fact probably not even you.
me and my team been playing for the pass 4 or 5 classicus with 250+ ping but this last version was probably the shitter one by far. Not only it didn't last long enough but we were getting lag spikes of 400+ every day. In the other hand, only way you could revive your server is with adding new content (that you showed me) other than that i dont expect to see more than 2 weeks of classicus again.
oh and by the way im Unstoppable & Sparta Hax, you should probably remember who i am.

Sorry about that, there will just always be a gap between Europe and South America and there's no way to fix that. Also it varies greatly per ISP and if your ISP (or our ISP) change the network routing slightly your ping may increase. Right now there will be no new content, I got hit up by quite a few people here on OTLand and Facebook to reset Classicus again so I delivered. Last Classicus was active for like 1.5 months, I mean sure it's not like our first editions of like 5-6 months, but keep in mind game is dieing as well.

I will see into working on new content, we did have some stuff semi-ready but real life caught up to some of us. Sorry about that :(

Last edited:
Guys, your thoughts on runes? Last Classicus was really balanced cause of single charged but might bit too grindy for y'all, lemme know.

Runes should be double charge this time around, last time was a fking disaster after making runes for 2-3 hours you went for a 30min hunt and than just back to making fking runes again. There is no fun nor is it a "challenge" just a mandatory thing you have to do in order to hunt properly. And i might add, you will be making runes on at least 3 characters at the same time, all with promotion. So if it is single charge i dont think me and my mates are gonna bother with that shit again. Server was literally dead after 3 days.

Do not really care about the exp rate, if you make it beneficial after putting in 2-3 hours of runemaking with a decent loot rate as well i dont see any problem with the current medium rates.

But most of us playing these oldschool ots have jobs and other stuff on our agenda than just making runes and gettin half a vamp shield for the time invested. We play these servers to pvp and have a laugh for a week or two. That is classicus and oldera in a nutshell. And i am pretty sure you are aware of that as well. If you go full rpg on us again we will probably pass on this one.

Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
PLEASE... 90% PLAYERS HERE HAVE BOT!

Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
HAHAHA YOU MONSTERS ARE RETARDS IS NOT 100% CIPSOFT 7.4

Last edited:
Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
PLEASE... 90% PLAYERS HERE HAVE BOT!

Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
HAHAHA YOU MONSTERS ARE RETARDS IS NOT 100% CIPSOFT 7.4

Oh shut up. Its going to be really boring about listening complaint about every ots. If someone really got pressure to play with bot then he will get it anyway.
Ryan server its actually one and only one stable server (except medivia)where we can experience some fun for more than 3 days. It will be probably not more than month but its still something. So stop cry and go have fun this one month, tibia is already dedek
So appreciate it

I stopped playing after runes were changed to signle charge last edition. People, just try to understand we are not addicted kids anymore and we cant spend half day on making runes to hunt 30 minutes nor we have time to make rune farms. I also would like higher rates, so my more lazy friends could play with me aswell. Just a little higher at levels 8-70, @R.yan, consider it please :)

I stopped playing after runes were changed to signle charge last edition. People, just try to understand we are not addicted kids anymore and we cant spend half day on making runes to hunt 30 minutes nor we have time to make rune farms. I also would like higher rates, so my more lazy friends could play with me aswell. Just a little higher at levels 8-70, @R.yan, consider it please :)

Agree but what you fail to realize is there is a large portion of grown adults who still have not grown. They still sit on the computer for 12-15 hours daily with zero bills or priorities and unfortunately if you fail to account them into balancing they ruin the game for us. If it's 2x runes the server will potentially only live half as long as it could. I would rather see a server last more than a month and just have more paladins/knights than it last a couple weeks and be over run by sorcerers due to 2x rune charges.

Agree but what you fail to realize is there is a large portion of grown adults who still have not grown. They still sit on the computer for 12-15 hours daily with zero bills or priorities and unfortunately if you fail to account them into balancing they ruin the game for us. If it's 2x runes the server will potentially only live half as long as it could. I would rather see a server last more than a month and just have more paladins/knights than it last a couple weeks and be over run by sorcerers due to 2x rune charges.
yeah that's why last edition with runes x1 lasted two weeks and pass editions with runes x2 lasted 2 months and some of them even alot more.

Argardh bro. Casual gameplay that lets everyone compete pretty fairly("max"-lvl around 130) and good plans on low rates and 0 resets.

sorry for ad @R.yan , but, we have pretty much the opposite audience so unlikely i'll steal any of your players ;)

make desert quest soloable and free points to players online in first 1 hour.

yeah that's why last edition with runes x1 lasted two weeks and pass editions with runes x2 lasted 2 months and some of them even alot more.
Ok last version flopped because he came out with it soon after the previous. What about the first version of Classicus having 700 people online daily with 1x runes?

make desert quest soloable and free points to players online in first 1 hour.
Make desert quest soloable for first server save only, and no to free points because people will mc tons of accounts and abuse that. Same as them abusing desert quest over time.

Ok last version flopped because he came out with it soon after the previous. What about the first version of Classicus having 700 people online daily with 1x runes?

Make desert quest soloable for first server save only, and no to free points because people will mc tons of accounts and abuse that. Same as them abusing desert quest over time.

and what about the version that had 1400 online with runes x2? also i agree on desert being soleable for first ss only.

2x runes please, we all know classicus wont last for longer than 2-3 weeks, so why make us put in to much effort to exp up when we all just want to pvp?

someone should start organizing 2 big teams, all these small teams eventually get boring and people start quitting

1x runes, higher regen rate. keep the rates as posted and stop complaining. the end

1x runes, higher regen rate. keep the rates as posted and stop complaining. the end
2x runes. dont higher regen rate, all these mc farms will ruin everything. I dont know how old you are but most of us have to give priority to other things than tibia and we dont want to sit 50% of the time we get time to play making runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.