• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes what I said considered to be trolling..??

if people are against 2x runes and don't want the regen to be increased then why wouldn't increasing gold drops help balance things out?

Maybe not 3x but I'm just throwing out another option
1x lootrate 1x runes... this server wont last long, its not an long-term rpg server its for people who wants to play for fun pvp/rpg for a week or 2, dont make it hardcore or it will die in first 5 days

and what about the version that had 1400 online with runes x2? also i agree on desert being soleable for first ss only.
I wonder what would had happened if ryan had 2 worlds to play for that 1400 players.
Classicus v1 was the best in my opinion.

You didnt play last edition when it was 1x yet you suggesting it should be 1x lmao..

Ryan please listen to those who actually tried last edition out, your "marketing week" laster longer than the server.

friend i got hlvls chars on medivia lands . dont talk to me about 1x . i know more about this than you probably .

Cant compare medivia to classicus, completely different mindsets
if you guyz looking for fast ots go 10+ tibia hotkeys ez game . im looking for ots where i can kill someone and he will feel pain after losing something . for me this is fun . 1x for glory !

if you guyz looking for fast ots go 10+ tibia hotkeys ez game . im looking for ots where i can kill someone and he will feel pain after losing something . for me this is fun . 1x for glory !

I honestly don't care about the rates, just stating you can't compare medivia to classicus.

God you are dumb lmao hmms aren't even used by paladins on Classicus after the first day. Hmms are literally only used the first day.

Well you didnt deny that you play paladin so at least we know that you are biased. Why would you not use hmms as a paladin? It can only boost your exp and it is literally no waste at all. Do you mean to tell me that you hunt with explos? Wouldnt make any sense, cost more and takes longer time to make so not that efficient really, and less charges as well.

So you are not using any runes at all while hunting drags as paladin huh? Seems as if you are the fking idiot here.

You and zeebee pushing for 1x, same manacost for runes as last version i guess, loot 1x yet you see no efficiency in using hmms as a paladin hunting drags etc. And that is if the hmms are even 2x. Damn dude, playing since 2003 huh? You are a fast learner /s.

1x runes is for balance morons . if i get 2x runes on my mage ill rekt you . obviously rest mages would do the same . 2x runes = top 10 mages

Hey man don't call people noob's becouse you USE my name from Elysia from back 2007 yr. I was rock with Neuter and Evil Pauler (RIP) and Protte Master etc. You don't know nothing about ,, Rekrul " becouse i am Rekrul NIah.

Status
Not open for further replies.