• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please leave double charged runes as it is. the last classicus was perfect so dont ruin it. and i disagree with statement that there were only mages, thats not true

Just go back into ur hole ryan, always tryna make some side cash off tibia lol

SAI as an GM? You've thought about everything else except exp rates? Oh hows that? You can tell u dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck about the server, except the money its bringing. Like how its always been for 7 years~.

Well if u wanna have a good pvp server the first month, yall should play but for me that's a complete waste of time.

+ I would never play Ryans server, due to the things he does to get players, like ping all other oldschool servers down. The guy can just f*** off.

If you got rid of Sai as a gamemaster and havent added some new corrupted ones then i might play

Sai won't be GM in this version.

again server full of mages.
when u will understand that this server dies so fast bcuz it gets boring ue spamming etc and only mages ?
give some buffs to ek's and rp's so we see some more vocations on battles.

anyway i will join for the PVP .
make sure u ddos all the other ots at the launch date ofc

(as usual) XD

Classicus always been RP server and see you on Saturday =)

if its a "RP server" then balance the vocations u idiot
What balance do u want? Knights and paladins have highered weapon dmg, what more do u you want? Only druid buffs could be justified since they are the worst vocation here considering runes are 2x but sio still costs 70mana, making it useless because its better to just make an UH for 100 mana and heal twice. So maybe buff sio to 50 mana to make it atleast equal to uhs mana wise.

Last edited:

If you donated substantial amount, send me e-mail from your paypal address to nerd [at] classicus.org and I can check if and how many points I can restore for you. Depending on how much and how long ago you donated.

Last edited:
What balance do u want? Knights and paladins have highered weapon dmg, what more do u you want? Only druid buffs could be justified since they are the worst vocation here considering runes are 2x but sio still costs 70mana, making it useless because its better to just make an UH for 100 mana and heal twice. So maybe buff sio to 50 mana to make it atleast equal to uhs mana wise.

last classicus it wasnt ballanced AT ALL, now it won't be again (if let like now), mages were always the best and here they get 2x charged runes + 4x mlvl * 2x (?) mana regen = 8x mlvl multiplier

last edition it was all ue spam from high level mages and paladins were dying from 2-3 ues [;

If you donated substantial amount, send me e-mail from your paypal address to nerd [at] classicus.org and I can check if and how many points I can restore for you. Depending on how much and how long ago you donated.
We kind of talked before, i donated like 50 euros and my account got hacked. But if i can get atleast 50% or even less of that i will be happy :)

We kind of talked before, i donated like 50 euros and my account got hacked. But if i can get atleast 50% or even less of that i will be happy :)
Every time I see a post by you it's about donations and if you get any points/chargeback

@R.yan ; mages will as always be OP, 2x runes, 4x mlvl * 2x (?) mana regen = 8x mlvl on a "midrate" server is too OP, did u think about buffing knights&paladins in some ways? maybe delete bolt+rune exhaust or sth~~?

Status
Not open for further replies.