• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see a post by you it's about donations and if you get any points/chargeback
Also i have only charged back on one server, and it was because i donated 15 euros and it went from 150-200 players down to 10 players in 7 days. And instead of the guy working on it he opened another server just to make more money...And i wouldnt do a chargeback to R.yan because the donation was a while back so paypal wouldnt even do it if i tried.

@up
69i7hh.png

Use this so we won't see more of your spam. We don't give a damn how many rl cash you spent on pixels. Futhermore, I don't see a reason why anyone should give you something "back". It's not like you buy sth with warranty, lmao

We kind of talked before, i donated like 50 euros and my account got hacked. But if i can get atleast 50% or even less of that i will be happy :)
Fucking fag always the same. If you don't have money don't donate in a high rate server! It's supposed to not stay for ages so if you want to play again and u want to benefit from donates you need to donate again as everyone else aswell! Fucking kids I hate this shit.

Fucking fag always the same. If you don't have money don't donate in a high rate server! It's supposed to not stay for ages so if you want to play again and u want to benefit from donates you need to donate again as everyone else aswell! Fucking kids I hate this shit.
I am not mad because the server died, i am mad because he gave up on the server and just left it running. Then opened another server the same server just in america and when that server dies he will just open another server in another country. He is only out for money as always.

@up
69i7hh.png

Use this so we won't see more of your spam. We don't give a damn how many rl cash you spent on pixels. Futhermore, I don't see a reason why anyone should give you something "back". It's not like you buy sth with warranty, lmao

It doesnt even matter, i got my money back and i will be playing classicus again if i recover my points. He already said to send him the amount i donated and emails and he will give me some points back, so i will be ready to play when the server is online. I only did a chargeback on darkot because if i knew i was donating to a person who doesnt care about his server or his players i wouldnt of even donated. All he did was let the server die didnt do anything to save the players from quitting now he opened another goddamn server the same server as the europe host and this will be the last time that i will talk about it.

ACCOUNT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Reserve your charactername now! Will also do a giveaway stream on Twitch on Saturday afternoon!

See you on Saturday :)

Hi guys,

Not sure if I should make runes 2x charged like normal or make them single charged. Mana rate will be 4x from normal Tibia 7.4 (which is about fine for a midrate like this), but might be better to balance it out with single charged runes.

Also did some testing with vocations and buffed rps/knight's slightly in their melee dmg.

Let me know :)

Hi guys,

Not sure if I should make runes 2x charged like normal or make them single charged. Mana rate will be 4x from normal Tibia 7.4 (which is about fine for a midrate like this), but might be better to balance it out with single charged runes.

Also did some testing with vocations and buffed rps/knight's slightly in their melee dmg.

Let me know :)

time for bp gfb on promo then?
how much does life ring and roh gives mana

time for bp gfb on promo then?
how much does life ring and roh gives mana

You get 2mana/3sec non promo, 2mana/2sec promo normally, you get 1 mana extra per 3 sec with lifering. Ring of healing gives you 1 mana extra per 1 sec. Imo, I think single charged runes should be fine.

Well, if you are buffing RPs' and EKs' dmg and change the runes by decreasing their charges, I believe the damage formula for the offensive spells and runes is the exact replica of 7.4 dmg? Don't get me wrong, I'm not into ue battles as well, but you are buffing rps and eks and you (might) change the charges of the runes -won't it be a bit unbalanced towards magical professions? I know there was some nerf on ue on previous editions of classicus, so if the nerf is still on it I dont think rps and eks should get buff, if there is exact offensive runes and spells dmg then yeah, rps and eks need a little buff. Wouldn't be so funny to see rps dealing 250dmg pvp from p bolts and sorc dealing 350dmg pvp from ue.

So the question is what's the spells and runes dmg formula on classicus? Nerfed or not?

Last edited:
double charges of runes please.
dont make another semi rpg ots cuz it will fail

dont u guys remember that paladins and knights was shit voc that Times in 7,4 ? did u ever play real tibia on this versions? stop talking shits about balancing useless vocs. they are already overpowered than it used to be.

Well, if you are buffing RPs' and EKs' dmg and change the runes by decreasing their charges, I believe the damage formula for the offensive spells and runes is the exact replica of 7.4 dmg? Don't get me wrong, I'm not into ue battles as well, but you are buffing rps and eks and you (might) change the charges of the runes -won't it be a bit unbalanced towards magical professions? I know there was some nerf on ue on previous editions of classicus, so if the ue is still into play I dont think rps and eks should get buff, if there is exact offensive runes and spells dmg then yeah, rps and eks need buff. Wouldn't be so funny to see rps dealing 250dmg pvp from p bolts and sorc dealing 350dmg pvp from ue.

So the question is what's the spells and runes dmg formula on classicus? Nerfed or not?

We are using base of Thronia for Classicus now, so all formula's are unchanged. That's why I buffed paladin/knight damage just a little (10%).

Well, if you are buffing RPs' and EKs' dmg and change the runes by decreasing their charges, I believe the damage formula for the offensive spells and runes is the exact replica of 7.4 dmg? Don't get me wrong, I'm not into ue battles as well, but you are buffing rps and eks and you (might) change the charges of the runes -won't it be a bit unbalanced towards magical professions? I know there was some nerf on ue on previous editions of classicus, so if the ue is still into play I dont think rps and eks should get buff, if there is exact offensive runes and spells dmg then yeah, rps and eks need buff. Wouldn't be so funny to see rps dealing 250dmg pvp from p bolts and sorc dealing 350dmg pvp from ue.

We are using Thronia as base so the spell and runes dmg formula's are pretty point on 7.4. Nothing nerfed or what so ever.

Aight, will probably do double charged runes. Please give me some more feedback on this :)

edit: ops double

We are using base of Thronia for Classicus now, so all formula's are unchanged. That's why I buffed paladin/knight damage just a little (10%).

Good, then I think the buff for eks and pallies is on point for the balance. Just one more question, what is the case of frozemoths now? As far as I can remember from previous editions people were making some sick profit and pg on them with sorcerers, has this changed in any way?

Good, then I think the buff for eks and pallies is on point for the balance. Just one more question, what is the case of frozemoths now? As far as I can remember from previous editions people were making some sick profit and pg on them with sorcerers, has this changed in any way?

To my recollection this was on Oldera 7.72 with vis lux at the stairs, mana is expensive on 7.4 so hunting with spells is not really profit at all but I'm open for changes, this is the Frozemoth monster file:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="Frozemoth" nameDescription="a frozemoth" race="blood" experience="9700" speed="300" manacost="0">
    <health now="6000" max="6000"/>
    <look type="114" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" corpse="2504"/>
    <targetchange interval="2000" chance="5"/>
    <strategy attack="70" defense="0"/>
    <flags>
        <flag summonable="0"/>
        <flag attackable="1"/>
        <flag hostile="1"/>
        <flag illusionable="0"/>
        <flag convinceable="0"/>
        <flag pushable="0"/>
        <flag canpushitems="1"/>
        <flag canpushcreatures="1"/>
        <flag targetdistance="1"/>
        <flag runonhealth="0"/>
    </flags>
    <attacks>
        <attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="120" attack="85"/>
        <attack name="physical" interval="2000" chance="15" range="7" min="-1" max="-255">
            <attribute key="shootEffect" value="snowball"/>
        </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="51" radius="7" target="0" min="-150" max="-330">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="icetornado"/>
        </attack>
    <attack name="energy" interval="2000" chance="24" length="8" spread="0" min="-300" max="-420">
      <attribute key="areaEffect" value="energy"/>
    </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="24" range="5" radius="3" target="1" min="-200" max="-300">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="icearea"/>
            <!--<attribute key="shootEffect" value="ice"/>-->
        </attack>
    </attacks>
    <defenses armor="40" defense="65">
        <defense name="speed" interval="2000" chance="7" speedchange="600" duration="3000">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="redshimmer"/>
        </defense>
        <defense name="healing" interval="2000" chance="25" min="150" max="220">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
        </defense>
    </defenses>
    <elements>
        <element physicalPercent="25"/>
        <element firePercent="-15"/>
        <element energyPercent="-20"/>
    </elements>
    <immunities>
        <immunity physical="0"/>
        <immunity energy="0"/>
        <immunity fire="0"/>
        <immunity ice="1"/>
        <immunity poison="1"/>
        <immunity lifedrain="0"/>
        <immunity paralyze="1"/>
        <immunity outfit="1"/>
        <immunity drunk="1"/>
        <immunity invisible="1"/>
    </immunities>
    <voices interval="5000" chance="6">
        <voice sentence="I will trample you."/>
    </voices>
    <loot>
    <item id="1987">
     <inside>
        <item id="2214" chance="500"/> --ring of healing
      <item id="2146" countmax="3" chance1="6000" chancemax="0"/>
     <item id="2150" countmax="4" chance1="4000" chancemax="0"/>
     <item id="2500" chance="700"/> --ice shield
    <item id="2503" chance="810" /> -- ice helmet
    <item id="2149" countmax="3" chance1="11000" chancemax="0"/>
     <item id="2196" chance="800"/> --ice amulet
     <item id="2387" chance="20000"/> --double axe
    <item id="2427" chance="1200"/> --guardian halberd
    <item id="2514" chance="500"/> --mastermind shield
     </inside>
     </item>
     <item id="2148" countmax="100" chance1="50000" chancemax="0"/>
     <item id="2148" countmax="100" chance1="40000" chancemax="0"/>
    <item id="2148" countmax="100" chance1="40000" chancemax="0"/>
    <item id="2148" countmax="80" chance1="9000" chancemax="0"/>
      <item id="2795" countmax="6" chance="20000"/>
        <item id="2113" chance="610" /> -- ice armor
        <item id="2164" chance="200"/> --might ring
        <item id="2169" chance="400"/> -- time ring
        <item id="2111" countmax="7" chance="50000"/> -- snowball
        <item id="2688" countmax="12" chance="32500" /> -- candy cane
        <item id="2688" countmax="20" chance="12500" /> -- candy cane
        <item id="2536" chance="800"/> -- ice legs
        <item id="1983" chance="1300"/> --green tome
        <item id="2165" chance="1400"/> --stealth ring
     </loot>
</monster>

1000 lootchance is 1%

Think about introduce stack runes, if I can be honest people playing your ot rather for pvp than rpg, think it out. Will be possible to buy runes in shop? If not consider higher mana regen, with current stats it will take 1h 10min for one bp of sd which gives 40 charges. I think you could lower the time needed for one bp of sd to 40minutes~

Status
Not open for further replies.