• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos your "new" best friend on this server mr rayan?
http://scr.hu/9x7w/sa2zk
Yes they were in unreachable place under water... ON EDRON botting all day long two characters at once xD Gm made it for this guy on thronia after i've killed him 2x by mobs

Yes they were in unreachable place under water... ON EDRON botting all day long two characters at once xD Gm made it for this guy on thronia after i've killed him 2x by mobs
It wasn't unreachable place they used pick and they were rotworms

They're in the pick place. you dont even have it explored on the minimap so dont say you checked the place. your brain is fucking underwater
SfqiTdS.jpg

Incase you're too retarded to see it, West with the hatchet and brass shield is where you are standing in your screenshoot and the "botters" are east in the penis shaped cave

They're in the pick place. you dont even have it explored on the minimap so dont say you checked the place. your brain is fucking underwater

Incase you're too retarded to see it, West with the hatchet and brass shield is where you are standing in your screenshoot and the "botters" are east in the penis shaped cave

Could u read my second post?
"With two FACC accounts on EDRON in rotworm cave pickable on WHICH I WAS ALSO? Yes ofc."
I have been there also and gm just ignored my reports on this guy he was botting for more than one week... hail thronia rpg 2x world :)

Could u read my second post?
"With two FACC accounts on EDRON in rotworm cave pickable on WHICH I WAS ALSO? Yes ofc."
I have been there also and gm just ignored my reports on this guy he was botting for more than one week... hail thronia rpg 2x world :)

are you retarded for real or is it just an act? XD

1.prem isnt a neccessity to be in edron on this ot
2. ryan never answers on reports which you should know by now

So R.yan i am online can i get my scroll? ;P
I dont think he i going to give my scroll =s he also ignored my messages because he only found 15 euros but i donated 50+ euros. If i have to find them myself and chargeback i will and just donate it to the dam ot.

1.prem isnt a neccessity to be in edron on this ot
2. ryan never answers on reports which you should know by now
On thronia xD? Didnt i told u that this screen was made on thronia LOW RATE 2x exp? Did u even played here?

I dont think he i going to give my scroll =s he also ignored my messages because he only found 15 euros but i donated 50+ euros. If i have to find them myself and chargeback i will and just donate it to the dam ot.

When you donate on a server it's a one time payment not a life-long subscription with ensurances...

When you donate on a server it's a one time payment not a life-long subscription with ensurances...
The thing is, a few months ago when the server was up i donated around 50 euros. After 2 days i got hacked, the account information was new and i played 2 weeks before that with no problems. He said i only donated 15 euros but if he is gonna make me go looking for it ofc i am gonna do a chargeback ;d either that or i will send him pictures of proof that i donated 50 euros and maybe he will save me time and just give me some points, i am not expecting 100% points back. When i got hacked i even reported it to Ryan but he said if i get hacked its my fault? With using new information that no one knew, and would take weeks to even guess. I felt that i liked his server enough that i donated 50 euros and he cant even support his players for something that wasn't even there fault.

@R.yan : How about compromise regarding runes, lets make double charged basic ones, such as lmm, hmm, gfbs, fields, uhs and keep single charged magic walls, sds and paralyzes. What do you think?

This solution would make pallys and knights more playable due to powered uh and also keep mages from using sds as they wish.

@R.yan : How about compromise regarding runes, lets make double charged basic ones, such as lmm, hmm, gfbs, fields, uhs and keep single charged magic walls, sds and paralyzes. What do you think?

This solution would make pallys and knights more playable due to powered uh and also keep mages from using sds as they wish.

yeah, but there would be mass pg with double charged gfb

life rings barely makes any difference, fix them

Highered a little

can you make so you don't need to find a team for desert quest at least for another day?

Status
Not open for further replies.