• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, no. We can always balance, but we can do that later when the server is established.

if the massive amount of players (mc's) is causing the laggs, and not DDoS, you should probably consider making it a maximum of 500 people (or whatever maximum amount your server can handle without lagging) online in server, and only people with vip scroll will log in at instant, while those without sit in waiting list like it was in old tibia.
Because at the moment this server doesn't feel worth the time, even if it normally is a great server...

if the massive amount of players (mc's) is causing the laggs, and not DDoS, you should probably consider making it a maximum of 500 people (or whatever maximum amount your server can handle without lagging) online in server, and only people with vip scroll will log in at instant, while those without sit in waiting list like it was in old tibia.
Because at the moment this server doesn't feel worth the time, even if it normally is a great server...

It was/is an in-game issue, caused most likely by someone doing it. We did alter some stuff and since there has been no kicks, so either we fixed it or the guy doing it is afk. Neither the less we are logging everything that happens in-game now, so in case it happens again we can trace the cause.

Sorry for the inconveniences though.

fragtime is the reason this ot dies after 1 month every, single, time - and the reason i didn't bother to play xd

fix fucking gfbs else retired

I shoot 1 guy with 1 bolt 75 and i get frag really?
Change that fucking frag system.

fragtime is the reason this ot dies after 1 month every, single, time - and the reason i didn't bother to play xd

There is no golden system and it has proven frag system is the hardest to balance. Let's wait for a bit more, we might make the war system so you can adjust how many hours of frags you can get on each other. There are a lot of people here as well that are here to have some PVE fun. Make sure you make a forum post on the suggestion board.

I shoot 1 guy with 1 bolt 75 and i get frag really?
Change that fucking frag system.

Most dmg+last hit is counted and if you kill people with just 2 of you guys it means you will always get most dmg if you didn't do last hit. It's the same system as used in the old days.

Thanks for playing Classicus though :)!

No ryan .
example me and friend killing a guy I make 1111 dmg and last hit and my friend make 50dmg and both of us will get frag
it should me only me getting frag because of most dmg and last hit

Also you need balance this serv sorc got nerfed gran hur and dealing 2x less dmg as.in real 7.4 and knight is able to meele hit till 200 in pvp + exori same as.mage ue 80 paladin dealing 400 dmg with sd to monster + 260 power bolt or 200 bolt.while sorc do 500 dmg

Thx.im retired waiting for fix frag and balance

No ryan .
example me and friend killing a guy I make 1111 dmg and last hit and my friend make 50dmg and both of us will get frag

Also you need balance this serv sorc got nerfed gran hur and dealing 2x less dmg as.in real 7.4 and knight is able to meele hit till 200 in pvp + exori same as.mage ue 80 paladin dealing 400 dmg with sd to monster + 260 power bolt or 200 bolt.while sorc do 500 dmg

If there's a "sucky" vocations and "rox" ones, why do you keep making a suck-vocation?..

No ryan .

I'm aware of some people complaining about vocation balancing, as said on the topic, let's just wait a bit more till the server is on it's feet and then we can balance. We did nerf ue/sd a lot compared to original 7.4, as the average level will be much higher then in the original 7.4 game. Also sorcerers are way easier to level due to increased mana regen and double conjured runes.

We are constantly checking but let's balance based on big wars. We are totally open to changes to the game and your opinions are not ignored.

If there's a "sucky" vocations and "rox" ones, why do you keep making a suck-vocation?..

Vocations should be balanced but it's hard to balance them for everyone, we always try to balance for big wars but then damage falls of in other specific situations (1v1, 2v2 etc). Somebody shouldn't feel bad for picking a specific vocation.

Thanks for playing Classicus though and if you have any questions you can always make a CTRL+R, make a post on the forum or mail me at [email protected].

On 7.4 you were able to burst burst ue same lvl mage.
here you cant sd ue same lvl mage its kinda joke cuz i got 50 mlvl which is pretty decent atm
second you cant say only sorcer is able to pg with double runes i would say paladin exp better with gfb cuz he is able too lure whole room and he need only 1 shoot more with gfb rune because 80 sorc hit around 180 and 80 rp around 140
aboutw sd dmg check last post

Btw can u answer on my prrvious post about frags? Thx

why are sorcs crying nerf pally buff sorc? sorc is mostly as it was, still the fastest, still doing the most dmg, 110 sorc with weak magic level (50~) does 600 dmg to monsters, u want to do 800 or what? it was like this on 7.4 go check any old tibicam

why are sorcs crying nerf pally buff sorc? sorc is mostly as it was, still the fastest, still doing the most dmg, 110 sorc with weak magic level (50~) does 600 dmg to monsters, u want to do 800 or what? it was like this on 7.4 go check any old tibicam
110 sorc was able to hit over 1000 to monsters on old tibia, here he hit 600

ANOTHER THING:
why is written loot rate x4 ?
i used around 30 bp gfb in last two days on penisula tomb i looted 3 vampire shield 5 spike sword 2 ice rapier and skull staff so its 2x loot ~ should change it on web :p

been playing this server for a day now, i donated to the cause of 25 euro, server is fun ^^

also R.yan let me know how i can contact you here or in game, id like to donate 1000$ when i get my check, i wanna send it directly to you so i can get fast points.

Down again, ughhh

Everything fine here. Please use our proxy if you lag, provided here: http://www.classicus.org/?subtopic=proxy

been playing this server for a day now, i donated to the cause of 25 euro, server is fun ^^

also R.yan let me know how i can contact you here or in game, id like to donate 1000$ when i get my check, i wanna send it directly to you so i can get fast points.

Thanks for playing Classicus, you can always make a CTRL+R if you want to buy big amount of points.

110 sorc was able to hit over 1000 to monsters on old tibia, here he hit 600

ANOTHER THING:
why is written loot rate x4 ?
i used around 30 bp gfb in last two days on penisula tomb i looted 3 vampire shield 5 spike sword 2 ice rapier and skull staff so its 2x loot ~ should change it on web :p

agree about the lootrate. redicilious.

this ot is broken. noob chinatown team abuse this frag times and only dare to skullbash war. i'll come back when this frag time is lower.

rofl u cry like that on all oldschool ots
get pwnd
cry on forum server is bad
kkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.