• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a someone who can compile the fights I recorded on classicus. I recorded everything with classicus cam.
Please pm me.

Hahahah, ye I bet someone will spend 2-3 hours to make good video for you for free

Hahahah, ye I bet someone will spend 2-3 hours to make good video for you for free
Maybe that someone has alot of free time that likes to compile videos ? But anyways
@R.yan I got banned 2 days for getting 6 frags, so i got unbanned yesterday and still got my red skull and the 6 frags, why?

This ryan bitch retarted fuck is a fucking power abuser in his own fucking ot. So he insults me, but if I insult back I get banned that's 1.
2) This little faggot hates me so, so what did he do? Orsha spawned, I was 1sqm > of stairs and the orsha was right under. Guess what the faggot pizza boy do? He fucking pushed/tp's me under the stairs so I get killed by the orsha. gg little fucktard. 3) He insults me in game-chat, called him a pizza boy and the next thing I know is that I got banished. Ryan you are so dumb and retarted fuck you and your stupid ot you little slut motherfucker i hope everyone know who you truly are and you get banished/removed from otland and I hope your server crashes and get DDOS'd you cunt, you're a no life who's all the time behind his PC caring only about himself, and the money ofc.

ps; fuck you cunt

frend deleted for healbot -> insulting cry (like he always does) -> banned to cooldown -> otland post

hopefully you'll stay away from classicus, all you do is cry and whine, like me pushing you to orshabaal lmao, find another serv with your botting friends

^ mad bad confirmed
Go lick his ass no??????
frend deleted for healbot -> insulting cry (like he always does) -> banned to cooldown -> otland post

hopefully you'll stay away from classicus, all you do is cry and whine, like me pushing you to orshabaal lmao, find another serv with your botting friends
I did not insult you nor whine when you deleted Kare Stor, I just said politely that he wasn't botting, btw noone of us bots you stupid fuck, and I know 101% that you pushed/tp me at orsha's, stop denying it. You did not ban me for cooldown, you banned for spreading false information by calling you a pizza boy, don't lie ryan i got everything on cam

If one is with the truth.. should be quiet, if you are guilty you should be nervous, ppl understand each other talking, if u got banned unfair its only ur fault i guess

If one is with the truth.. should be quiet, if you are guilty you should be nervous, ppl understand each other talking, if u got banned unfair its only ur fault i guess
Who the fuck are you to judge me? I got everything cammed when i got banned, i can give u the cam if you download classicus cam

The problem with this owner is he is all about the money if you talk to him and talk the truth you get banned 9 of the 10 times.
I know chinatown very good and he is not the type of guy to mis behave. So if they banned Chinatown its probally their fault because they cant handle the truth.

Hi guys!

We are happy to announce that the new update is going to be released live at Classicus on Sunday 22 February!

Originally our focus was to release the new update around now, but we really want to create something special and exciting for all players.

As you all probably know, the new update will contain completely new monsters, items, quests and much more. This simply takes up a lot of time to create, but the end is in sight.

Also in about a week we'll be releasing a cool video trailer, giving you a better impression of the new update.

For now.. here's another little teaser of one of the new monsters..

The Ice Hero
Once the Heroes ruled the world of Tibia.. now they are back.

The Ice Hero will be pretty tanky and deal out quite a chunk of damage. If you grind Ice Heroes you'll be sure to loot one of the new armor pieces!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks for playing Classicus and hopefully you guys are just excited as we are!

so I have an idea. Since you're advertising it as a 7.4, could you switch some of the sprites to the actual 7.4 sprites?
like the runes and stuff
like this
pb.gif

just a thought.

so I have an idea. Since you're advertising it as a 7.4, could you switch some of the sprites to the actual 7.4 sprites?
like the runes and stuff
like this
pb.gif

just a thought.

You do realise that this is a sprite from 7.1 or even earlier?

Hello, is there someone who want to give me any mage? can be 8 lvl but i want 30+ mlvl something like this ; p In few days i will have some free time but not so much so dont want create new character ; p
if someone want to give me any character msg prv : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back